I'm Not Into You Anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Not Into You Anymore

Do you guys think that being not attracted to your partner is a good reason to break up with him or her?

If you're a superficial person, then it would count as a valid reason. Otherwise, that's one of the shallowest reasons to breakup with someone.

Comment

• Kinkytime
      Kinkytime commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you see yourself as a superficial person or not?

• lovie456
      lovie456 commented
      Editing a comment
      I could not consider it as a shallow reason. When there is no attraction anymore, then why continue the relationship? I think that there is no point anymore.

Are we talking about when it comes to looks or also their personality? Because if we're talking about the latter, then I've broke up with a few guys for that reason. They made me feel like I was the center of their world. But a few months after, they would only be sweet towards me when they're horny.

Comment

• Danica505
      Danica505 commented
      Editing a comment
      Aw! Are there guys who are like what you had mentioned? Well, those kinds of guys need to be dumped. Fortunately, I never had a man who had a similar behavior like those men.

• Yuki23
      Yuki23 commented
      Editing a comment
      Looks do not change over short period of time; personalities do. Actually, some men and even women change after some time. Their true colors are revealed few months into the relationships.

• Cupcakesi
      Cupcakesi commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you immediately break up with that guy when he started to act that way or it took you a couple of months before deciding that your relationship will not work?

Attraction lost! Dumping boyfriend... done!

If there is no love involved, then that would be a yes. If you only liked your partner simply because you were attracted to him, then it is very possible that you would dump him easily.

Comment

• uninvoked
      uninvoked commented
      Editing a comment
      How many times have you actually dumped a guy because you're not attracted to him anymore?

• fistingfatties
      fistingfatties commented
      Editing a comment
      So the length of the relationship doesn't matter for you? Once you're not attracted to him anymore, the relationship is immediately over?

I'm assuming that this is about the looks of the person and not his or her personality. And to answer your question, I don't think that is a valid reason to break up with someone.

Comment

• holleroutyo
      holleroutyo commented
      Editing a comment
      What about if you were attracted to him because of his personality? Do you think that it is a valid reason already or it is still not?

• inertia
      inertia commented
      Editing a comment
      So you're going to stay with the guy even if he became borderline obese?

• CuddlyPac
      CuddlyPac commented
      Editing a comment
      holleroutyo if we're talking about their personality already, I think that can count as a valid reason why you decided to breakup with them.

It is always good ask why your attraction got lost. Do you have another person in your life? I think that it is the main reason why people say that they are no longer attracted to their partners.

Comment

• imhornyimhorny
      imhornyimhorny commented
      Editing a comment
      Why did you immediately think that the reason why you are not attracted to him or her is because you've found another person? There are other reasons as well besides that like realizing that there was no emotional growth in your relationship.

• AirFeline
      AirFeline commented
      Editing a comment
      Not sure that asking him/her the reason why is a good idea. You might end up getting more hurt once you learned the truth.

• Hanababe
      Hanababe commented
      Editing a comment
      imhornyimhorny There is a big possibility that she is in love with someone else that's why she is not attracted to him anymore, but maybe you are right.

If he turned into a completely different person, then I don't see anything wrong with breaking up with him.

Comment

• Lookingforlovin
      Lookingforlovin commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you talking about the guy having a complete 180 degree turn?

• sexyme1
      sexyme1 commented
      Editing a comment
      And if he is the one who broke up with you for the exact same reason, are you going to accept it or not? morelove

• PussySlay
      PussySlay commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm guessing that he got worse that's why you're thinking of breaking up with him.

Whether we're talking about his or her looks or personality, I think that once you're not attracted to them, you should end things with them already. There's no point of staying in a relationship where one of you is not in loved with the other already.

Comment

• halfSlut23
      halfSlut23 commented
      Editing a comment
      Does it mean that you will not feel bad that you're ending a long term relationship for that reason alone?

• BigDaddy69
      BigDaddy69 commented
      Editing a comment
      But are you going to try and work things out with him first before deciding that it is time for the two of you to end the relationship.

If you don't mind being called a shallow person, then go ahead and breakup with him for that reason alone.

Comment

• Informerem
      Informerem commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you really think that being not attracted to person is a shallow reason to breakup with a guy?

• BabeLady
      BabeLady commented
      Editing a comment
      Informerem she might be talking about physical attraction that's why she considers it as a shallow reason to breakup.
Working...
X