Trust Fund Baby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trust Fund Baby

Has any of you dated a trust fund baby? To those who don't know what that they are . They're people who would get a huge sum of money once they hit a certain age or manage to accomplish something that grantor has requested.

Do you guys thinks that dating a trust fund baby is a good idea or not?

I don't mind dating a trust fund baby as long as he's a proper job and career. Because most of the time, those kind of people tend to be lazy and are just waiting for the trust fund to be released.

Comment

• CuddlyPac
      CuddlyPac commented
      Editing a comment
      They would simply rely on their needs on the trust so it is really hard to find a proper trust fund baby.

I haven't had a boyfriend with that and I am actually scared of dating someone with a trust fund. Some people might think that I am only dating that guy because of the money.

Comment

• holleroutyo
      holleroutyo commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you been with a guy who saw you as a gold digger?

• Shane77
      Shane77 commented
      Editing a comment
      You would not experience that if the status of your boyfriend would not be exposed to many.

Dating a trust fund baby would be okay for me as long as he is good at managing the money and would not be lazy to work just because he would have money.

Comment

• morelove
      morelove commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that those kind of trust fund babies are really hard to find since most of the time they're wasting their life away while waiting to receive their trust fund.

• merrygoround
      merrygoround commented
      Editing a comment
      My friend was a trust fund baby and before his parents said to him, they taught him how to handle it well first.

I wouldn't mind dating someone with a trust fund. I don't care it is her money and I would not question her on how she would handle having it.

Comment

• CupcakeComments
      CupcakeComments commented
      Editing a comment
      What if your partner decided to share it with you? Would you accept it?

• sexyme1
      sexyme1 commented
      Editing a comment
      CupcakeComments I don't think that there would be a woman who's willing to share the money that they will be getting.

• BeautifulCupful
      BeautifulCupful commented
      Editing a comment
      If you ever end up marrying her, are you going to continue working or you're going to quit and just rely on her cash.

Dating a trust fund kid can be really tricky especially if the guy knows how spend his money wisely and has nosy relatives. There's a huge chance that people would see you as a gold digger even if you're truly in love with that person.

Comment

• bemine
      bemine commented
      Editing a comment
      You would not be judged like that if you yourself is also settled with your own money.

• bubblebutt6969
      bubblebutt6969 commented
      Editing a comment
      It's because they would think that we are after their money that's why we are called "gold diggers".

• Yummykorn
      Yummykorn commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe you can help them out by asking to invest it rather than waste it.

The one that I dated really did not know that he was a trust fund baby. Then when his parents told him about it, he immediately broke up with me.

Comment

• Janbaby
      Janbaby commented
      Editing a comment
      Did he told you the reason why he broke up with you or not?

• 1xz9
      1xz9 commented
      Editing a comment
      There's a chance that they didn't like you and they told him that he can't get it if he doesn't break up with you.

I don't really care about the finances of the guy that I'm seeing as long as he has a job, then I'm good to go.

Comment

• truelove
      truelove commented
      Editing a comment
      I am very attracted to those guys who have a beard. AnneCubix

• AnneCubix
      AnneCubix commented
      Editing a comment
      truelove Same here! I don't know why but most of my crushes have beard.

• truelove
      truelove commented
      Editing a comment
      me too, like because it's turning me on. AnneCubix

I dated one before and he was awful. He always acts like he owns the place wherever he goes and was a total douche bag. I bet that he only gotten worst once he grab that trust fund money that he was bragging ever since we started dating.

Comment

• virgingirl
      virgingirl commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah totally a douche, I bet that you didn't accept more of his dates because he's terrible.

• smartass
      smartass commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm assuming that you haven't heard from him right after you broke up with him?

Most of the guys I go with who gets the funds from whoever they are are a bunch of cheapskates. I don't mind but if they are too greedy then I don't want to be with them anymore.

Comment

• StrongAsZeus
      StrongAsZeus commented
      Editing a comment
      So it's not a good idea if they are cheap? That's reasonable but I think you're a golddigger.

• playagame
      playagame commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure they are trust fund babies? Maybe they are saving up for their future.

Hoping to date one soon lol but I've been with rich guys so it does not make a difference. I think it's a good idea because they got the bills.

Comment

I'm not sure that there have been a guy that I was with who was a trust fund kid since I'm not the type who hangouts where the rich people often hangout in.

Comment

• hitthesack
      hitthesack commented
      Editing a comment
      You might have dated one but he just didn't told you about it.

• BearMsAlive
      BearMsAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      They don't necessarily hang out in expensive locations some of them are fools and just spend their money on where they want.

I've dated men who are kinda well off but I don't think that they were rich enough to have that sort of thing in the back burner.

Comment

• Carlosa34
      Carlosa34 commented
      Editing a comment
      What made you think that they're not that rich? It is possible that they had relatives who were extremely rich that you haven't met when you were dating them.

Yes, I've actually dated on before and the last I heard of him was he was in rehab for the third time for substance abuse.

Comment

• LoveShove
      LoveShove commented
      Editing a comment
      He must have spend all those money on sex, drugs, and alcohol.

• ablasta
      ablasta commented
      Editing a comment
      LoveShove I think so and it's not smart to date those kinds of people and it's hard to deal with them.
Working...
X