Will It Survive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will It Survive?

For those who are in relationships but are not able to be together because of being forced to stay at home, what are some of the things that you're doing in order for your relationship to continue?

Since everybody has computers and smartphones, I think that facetiming or talking to each other online is the way to go when it comes to keeping the communication going.

Comment

• playagame
      playagame commented
      Editing a comment
      That's the best way to connect with people who are dear to you at this time. Video call is a must.

• Annalyn
      Annalyn commented
      Editing a comment
      Communication is important to the relationship, right? honesty101

Being away from each other is way better than just being stuck with each other since they might end up killing each other lol.

Comment

• KellyEM
      KellyEM commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah you're right, especially when you get used to it, you will miss it. PieFlavor

• KellyEM
      KellyEM commented
      Editing a comment
      Annalyn Because there are some couples like my neighbor who usually fight because of the bills, and end up fighting.

• Annalyn
      Annalyn commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess it's possible if we talk about money matters KellyEM everyone can gone crazy if it already involves money

They can schedule to have dates every other day and try to watch the same shows while talking to each other online.

Comment

• AudreyA
      AudreyA commented
      Editing a comment
      Those could work so both are updating each other on what they've done at the moment.

• Cupcakesi
      Cupcakesi commented
      Editing a comment
      And I'm guessing that would be a cheap date since you don't have to go to a restaurant and just cook something that you prepared yourselves.

• Annalyn
      Annalyn commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe after the quarantine it's okay to have a date. rockmybedpls

We can just reach them through our phone texting and chatting, Do facetime or video calls so you can get in touch with them like you're both having LDR.

Comment

• longneck
      longneck commented
      Editing a comment
      TroveLove How about through letters?

• Annalyn
      Annalyn commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, because it's very necessary for me to have a relationship. longneck

• longneck
      longneck commented
      Editing a comment
      same here. Annalyn

A simple text from him is enough for me because I prefer to miss him more so by the time this is over we will do all the stuff that we miss doing.

Comment

• HugKenji
      HugKenji commented
      Editing a comment
      What if he asks you to send him some naughty pics, are you going to give in to his request or not?

• CupcakeTasty
      CupcakeTasty commented
      Editing a comment
      How often does he have to text you? Does it have to be every hour or it would be just like the time that you can be with each other?

• Lingtote
      Lingtote commented
      Editing a comment
      CupcakeTasty I think that texting each other every hour is too much and it might make the other person think that he/she is being too clingy or needy.

Originally posted by rockmybedpls View Post
    They can schedule to have dates every other day and try to watch the same shows while talking to each other online.
    And if they're planning to watch netflix, there's a browser plugin that you can use to so that you can actually watch the same show and pause it in case somebody has to leave the room.

Comment

• Carlosa34
      Carlosa34 commented
      Editing a comment
      It sounds like a real-time plugin where both are synchronized and will happen at the exact time.

I would suggest not to be too clingy that you check on them every hour or complete ignore them. Try to schedule a couple of minutes every day to talk just to check on them
    Last edited by AglowBeautiful; 04-02-2020, 09:37 AM.

Comment

• halfSlut23
      halfSlut23 commented
      Editing a comment
      It's best if you will text him just to check on him and I think 3 messages are enough, one in the morning, afternoon and lastly in the evening.

• BigDaddy69
      BigDaddy69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you been with a guy who would check on you on an hourly basis?

Try and keep on your communication lines always open and be each others emotional crutch even if you're far from each other.

Comment

• merrygoround
      merrygoround commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm guessing that you've been talking to people that you haven't talk for a long time?

• LoveShove
      LoveShove commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you seeing a person who sees you as his emotional crutch or it is you who needs him?

I feel that can make the relationship survive if they're going to think that they're in a long distance relationship so that both parties would make an effort in keeping their lines open.

Comment

• CupcakeTea
      CupcakeTea commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, It's like an LDR relationship that you need to endure for a long time.

• HoneySpyder
      HoneySpyder commented
      Editing a comment
      CupcakeTea Exactly and you should get used to it and you'll be reunited once this is over.

There's a huge chance that it would survive. Unless the person that you're seeing is stuck with someone who's into him/her.

Comment

• TeaHoney
      TeaHoney commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you afraid that person is planning to steal your man since you can't easily be with him at that time?

• Tastyblic
      Tastyblic commented
      Editing a comment
      Especially if he is so far away from you and it's best if you video call him once in a while to avoid suspicion.

I think it will survive because they can't also see and be with someone else and they've got no choice but to stay with you.

Comment

• BabyBabu
      BabyBabu commented
      Editing a comment
      You got a point there it means you're like adam and eve with no one else around.

• youngsterme
      youngsterme commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, but who knows maybe he is hitting the girl next door or let's just say his neighbor.

• ablasta
      ablasta commented
      Editing a comment
      But does that make you think that breaking up with you will be the first thing that they will do once this is over?

At first I was afraid, I was petrified, Kept thinking I could never live without you by my side. I think everybody should listen to this song so they can survive. Hey! hey!

Comment

• Yuki23
      Yuki23 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep keep singing it or you can do a challenge while you're at home and name it "I will survive challenge" and make a fool of yourself.

Last year When I have a girlfriend we do phone sex at night,lol.

Comment

• Lilliah
      Lilliah commented
      Editing a comment
      hitthesack Really? Like every night?

• hitthesack
      hitthesack commented
      Editing a comment
      Lilliah Not that every night, I mean we only do phone sex at night like 2-3 time in a week.

• Lilliah
      Lilliah commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you not a busy person for usually doing that? btw, do you do phone sex to the different girls? hitthesack

We can adjust to each other right? to save the relationship but if it's toxic or involves cheating that would be another level so not a chance.

Comment

Working...
    X