What Kind Of Partner Are You?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Kind Of Partner Are You?

The name of the topic says it all already. Are you the type who loves doing public displays of affection, the type who's discreet when in public and really affectionate in private, etc...

I don't mind holding hands or riding piggyback on him while we're walking in public. Also I'm the type who would check on the guy if he has eaten already or ask what he's doing.

Comment

• AnneCubix
      AnneCubix commented
      Editing a comment
      You surely are a caring partner. I think getting a piggyback ride is sweet and fun.

• badbadboys
      badbadboys commented
      Editing a comment
      I hope my next girl will be like you so I can give her a piggyback ride everyday lol.

I'm a wild person and I love it when my partner puts his arms on me and kisses me in public like there are no people around.
    Last edited by HoneySpyder; 04-07-2020, 12:32 PM.

Comment

• 1xz9
      1xz9 commented
      Editing a comment
      If you're so wild then will you let your partner finger you in public?

• morelove
      morelove commented
      Editing a comment
      1xz9 what makes you think that they would do such a thing? The only sex related thing that she mentioned was kissing each other.

• HoneySpyder
      HoneySpyder commented
      Editing a comment
      1xz9 Yes I think I can ask him to do it at the beach and don't worry about it morelove I think we are all open to ask anything even if it's out of the question.

The common public affection for me is only holding hands and that's it but I did kiss a man in the movie theater before because the scene was romantic.

Comment

• Lookingforlovin
      Lookingforlovin commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you talking about just a smack on the lips or torrid ones that uses some tongue.

• CupcakeComments
      CupcakeComments commented
      Editing a comment
      Why are you not comfortable kissing your boyfriend out in public?

I'm a bit showy. Love walking while we're holding each others hands and getting to kiss him on the cheek or lips.

Comment

• holleroutyo
      holleroutyo commented
      Editing a comment
      fucklove I don't care if there are people around. I just want to feel him out when we're spending time together.

• hitthesack
      hitthesack commented
      Editing a comment
      How sweet! I like that kind of relationship you know.

• fucklove
      fucklove commented
      Editing a comment
      holleroutyo You should ask him out about that.

Sometimes a bit showy and sometimes we keep distance and behave like regular friends and it really depends on our mood.

Comment

• VickyMae55
      VickyMae55 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, it depends on the mood if he becomes so sweet then I also treat him like that.

• imhornyimhorny
      imhornyimhorny commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you guys behave like regular friends if are surrounded by children or people who don't know that you're in a relationship?

I don't mind doing some public displays of affection with my partner if he's fine with it. Because I've been with guys who are not fond into doing them.

Comment

• inertia
      inertia commented
      Editing a comment
      Did any of your exes told you the reason why they're not into doing PDA?

I think all people do this kind of stuff especially when they are in love and haven't been with their partner long enough to hold and kiss them.

Comment

• AudreyA
      AudreyA commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, you always see this stuff go out in the public, wherever you go there's PDA everywhere.

• VanVan01
      VanVan01 commented
      Editing a comment
      It's really a sign of how much affectionate we are with our partner. I think some don't do it because they hate their partner.

Love holding my partner's hands and kiss him if we are in the park. It's the sweetest and romantic moment when both of you display it but not too much.

Comment

• Danica505
      Danica505 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, I'm actually missing how it feels to be romantically kissed on the park and hold each others hand while walking in the lake.

• Marphy
      Marphy commented
      Editing a comment
      I think I need to get some fresh air in the park and the lake too. All of us are missing it.

I prefer doing it privately and discreetly. I tend to be shy if there are too many people perhaps we can hide and kiss somewhere when there are no people around.

Comment

• CupcakeTea
      CupcakeTea commented
      Editing a comment
      How about holding hands while walking? I hope that at least you're fine with that.

• ManlyBeardMan
      ManlyBeardMan commented
      Editing a comment
      Why do you prefer that you do those things discreetly? Have you always been not showy when you are with your boyfriend?

• jennica12
      jennica12 commented
      Editing a comment
      CupcakeTea Yeah I'm fine with holding hands. ManlyBeardMan When he cuddles with me and I don't get showy all the time.

I'm the type who is showy when we're together also I'm the type who wants to talk to my boyfriend during the evenings.

Comment

• TastyLove
      TastyLove commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you feel that something missing in your day if you're not able to talk to him?

• PussySlay
      PussySlay commented
      Editing a comment
      But you made sure that you don't hover around the guy that you're dating, right?

I'm the type who's showy and don't care if the people around us are disgusted by it.

Comment

• Live2Hunt
      Live2Hunt commented
      Editing a comment
      What are they going to be disgusted by it? Do you kiss your boyfriend torridly out in public?

• HoneyHoney72
      HoneyHoney72 commented
      Editing a comment
      Live2Hunt thought of the same question as well when she talked about people being disgusted by it.

• Live2Hunt
      Live2Hunt commented
      Editing a comment
      HoneyHoney72 Yeah I see, I think there's nothing wrong since the kissing is between a woman and a man which is perfect in everyone's eyes.

Most of my partners are not into PDA. Sometimes we just walk like normal people and they were never been sweet but it changes when we are in the bedroom together.

Comment

• BiancaG
      BiancaG commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm hoping he goes wild and hungry for you when in bed cos you are not getting much attention in public.

• KellyEM
      KellyEM commented
      Editing a comment
      We are pretty wild and active in bed actually. BiancaG

• BiancaG
      BiancaG commented
      Editing a comment
      Glad to hear that! I am pretty fine if the guy is not into PDA as long as he can make me happy and feel appreciated when we're together and can definitely make me scream in bed

I love displaying affection with my partner. Love holding hands with me and it's sad that I can't feel his hands right now for being stuck at home .

Comment

• halfSlut23
      halfSlut23 commented
      Editing a comment
      Guess that you are not holed in together at the moment. Just hope that you can talk to him every day.

I don't mind doing the basic pda which are holding hands, hugging, kissing on the cheeks, etc...

Comment

• Cupcakeri
      Cupcakeri commented
      Editing a comment
      What about french kissing in public? Is that something that you're fine with as well or not?
Working...
X