Am I Good Enough For You?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I Good Enough For You?

Has any of you felt that you don't deserve the person that you're seeing or vice versa? Like they always make sure that they you're doing well, takes care of you when you're sick, etc...

I guess dating a guy that most of your friends thought who is hot will make you think whether what happening is real or it is only a dream.

Comment

• Lingtote
      Lingtote commented
      Editing a comment
      How many times did that actually happened to you?

• Cupcakeri
      Cupcakeri commented
      Editing a comment
      BabyBabu yeah which makes the situation stressful. Lingtote not much.

• BabyBabu
      BabyBabu commented
      Editing a comment
      oh yeah, instead of it being a great moment lol. Cupcakeri

The last girl that I was with made me feel that I've hit the jackpot.

Comment

• virgingirl
      virgingirl commented
      Editing a comment
      Was she the girl of your dream that's why you felt that you hit the jackpot?

• PussySlay
      PussySlay commented
      Editing a comment
      If you felt that you hit the jackpot, what was the reason why the two of you broke up?

• Aglowwo
      Aglowwo commented
      Editing a comment
      What was the reason why it felt like you hit the jackpot with her?

Yeah especially if you are a spoiled brat and he does all the effort in order to make your relationship strong. He tolerates all your wrongdoings and he often blames himself.

Comment

• Marphy
      Marphy commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course, and I can do that tho. lovie456

• lovie456
      lovie456 commented
      Editing a comment
      I am sure he would love it, you guys can make each other., but if you are tired of it you better stop it. Marphy

• Marphy
      Marphy commented
      Editing a comment
      We will if we don't want to do it again. lovie456

Yeah, That's because I think of him as more attractive, more likable, and generally more desirable than me.

Comment

• CupcakeTea
      CupcakeTea commented
      Editing a comment
      Was he the first guy that you've dated who looks better than you or that's something that you've always felt in every relationship that you've been.

• Live2Hunt
      Live2Hunt commented
      Editing a comment
      Does he know that you feel that way towards him or he was clueless about it?

• longneck
      longneck commented
      Editing a comment
      Live2Hunt I told it to him through a joke only not really in a serious way CupcakeTea he is the first

You must be thinking that they are blind when they chose you that's why you think of something like that.

Comment

• playagame
      playagame commented
      Editing a comment
      Well yeah, love is blind and I do sometimes believe it lol.

If I'm dating rich guys which made other people think that I am a gold digger and I'm just like average on the scale of being rich.

Comment

• ManlyBeardMan
      ManlyBeardMan commented
      Editing a comment
      If all the guys that you've dated were rich, there's a huge chance that people might think that you're only dating them for the money.

• imhornyimhorny
      imhornyimhorny commented
      Editing a comment
      smoker yeah, been in this situation. People are so judgmental, it sucks!

• smoker
      smoker commented
      Editing a comment
      imhornyimhorny Did you also stop dating that guy?

That is definitely what I felt with every partner that I had. All of my partners before were very loving and sweet and unfortunately, that is not how I act towards them. That's why I always felt that I didn't deserve to be with them.

Comment

• HoneyConey
      HoneyConey commented
      Editing a comment
      How do you exactly act towards your boyfriend? Are you the polar opposite of them that you're too cold or emotionless towards them? lmao

• bubblebutt6969
      bubblebutt6969 commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you saying that you are acting like the opposite? because I didn't get your statement enough.

• Hanababe
      Hanababe commented
      Editing a comment
      I am not sweet person, I just act naturally.lol HoneyConey

No, I haven't felt anything like that because I always see to it that I am able to reciprocate the amount of love and care that my partners are giving me. In that way, I deserve to be with him and he also deserves to be with me.

Comment

• TastyLove
      TastyLove commented
      Editing a comment
      But have you been with someone that you were not able to reciprocate the amount of love and care that he gives to you?

• CupcakeComments
      CupcakeComments commented
      Editing a comment
      How about in terms of looks? Have you been with someone who was really good looking?

Yeah just imagine if your just an old dumb regular dude dating a girl who achieves more things in life than yours. She is the whole package and you're just garbage.

Comment

• squirrellove
      squirrellove commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe it's your lack of confidence and self-esteem that makes you think you're a loser.

• PieFlavor
      PieFlavor commented
      Editing a comment
      How many times have you actually felt that way and did they felt the way towards you?

I felt it one time when my boyfriend got a good image in his family while I have the opposite. He was a smart guy, Got lots of medals and acknowledgement and trophies and I only got a ribbon lol.

Comment

• newromance
      newromance commented
      Editing a comment
      lover404 That is pretty normal. just be yourself and don;t be panicked before you messed up.

• lover404
      lover404 commented
      Editing a comment
      It was the third party. AglowBeautiful

• lover404
      lover404 commented
      Editing a comment
      I know, but there are some things that you can't do. newromance

Maybe you'll feel something if he/she has a career or profession and graduated in an exclusive school and you're just an undergraduate person.

Comment

• bemine
      bemine commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, you are right. Lilliah

• Lilliah
      Lilliah commented
      Editing a comment
      We should not think like that because you don't know what will haven't next, right? bemine

• bemine
      bemine commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, we can't see our future and that will depend on how we handle ourselves. Lilliah

There was this guy that I recently went out with who told me that he feels like he won the lottery when I told him that I'm willing to go out with him.

Comment

Everytime I accidentally done something wrong I always think that I am not worth it for my partner.

Comment

My ex is like that, he always make sure that I am in the safe place, he don't want to be alone because he thinks that it's dangerous especially at night.

Comment

Working...
      X