It's Over Now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Over Now

What do you think are some of the often used reasons why people break up that you think that is lame or stupid? The one that I can think of being told that you let go of yourself. Like you've gotten too fat, don't try to look nice for people, etc...

I kinda the hate the "it's not you, its me" that people often use. Also being told that you changed or you haven't changed at all.

Comment

• Vichie
      Vichie commented
      Editing a comment
      Was it a change of appearance and personality on what is talking about here?

• CupcakeComments
      CupcakeComments commented
      Editing a comment
      How many times has a guy told you that reason why he is breaking up with you. And are you sure that you haven't used that line before?

I'm guessing that being far from each other because one of them doesn't believe that long distance relationships don't work.

Comment

• lovie456
      lovie456 commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't believe it either especially if my guy is a player.

• TastyLove
      TastyLove commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe one of them has a valid reason why they thought that it doesn't work. Like they've been tempted to cheat or have been with someone who cheated on them that's why they thought that it is not worth trying.

When they told you "you are better with someone else" and pretended they care for your future but the truth is they just don't want to hurt you and they really want to end things immediately.

Comment

• Marphy
      Marphy commented
      Editing a comment
      I think you meant to say "better be off with someone else" It only means that they are unhappy with you.

• virgingirl
      virgingirl commented
      Editing a comment
      I've heard that one before and it sounds so polite when my ex told me that. He keeps on cheating and we really need to breakup.

When they say "I don't want to be in a relationship anymore" I think it's a lame excuse and after that, he/she is in a relationship with other people.

Comment

• smoker
      smoker commented
      Editing a comment
      Has your guy ever told you that? What was his reason that he doesn't want to be in a relationship anymore?

• ManlyBeardMan
      ManlyBeardMan commented
      Editing a comment
      If that's the only thing that they would be saying the entire time, then that definitely count as lame.

• longneck
      longneck commented
      Editing a comment
      Nope, but one of my friends experienced that.

Do anyone of you ever told to him that he has a small dick and was low on his performance? I think that will be epic when breaking up with him.

Comment

• HoneyConey
      HoneyConey commented
      Editing a comment
      That would definitely hurt his ego, but are you sure that's the only reason why you're going to breakup with him?

• PieFlavor
      PieFlavor commented
      Editing a comment
      If you're planning to be really mean at him so that he would agree to stop dating you, then it is okay to tell them that.

• playagame
      playagame commented
      Editing a comment
      HoneyConey Nope, I just hate his immaturity sometimes that is why I push myself to break up with him.

One stupid reason that I can think of is your different views on politics. Well, I think it's immature and illogical to break up with someone just because you have different political views. You can just avoid talking about politics, right?

Comment

• squirrellove
      squirrellove commented
      Editing a comment
      I kinda like talking politics so but of us can have a debate for sure. I'll challenge him if that ever happens.

• Live2Hunt
      Live2Hunt commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that you should don't date guys who are opinionated since it sounds like you're the type who doesn't like or enjoy debates or arguing with your partner.

• Hanababe
      Hanababe commented
      Editing a comment
      You should look a guy that have a knowledge about politics then,lol squirrellove

I think it is lame to break up with your partner just because he/she is not as attractive as he/she was before. Because if that's your reason for breaking up, that just means that you didn't really love your partner.

Comment

• hitthesack
      hitthesack commented
      Editing a comment
      Don't know about this one and why did they even consider being with him/her in the first place if you think they're ugly.

• PussySlay
      PussySlay commented
      Editing a comment
      I hope that nobody has used that excuse on you before. Because if there was a guy who used that, there's something wrong with him.

• bubblebutt6969
      bubblebutt6969 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think those guys just don't appreciate you over time since they are sick of seeing you everyday. It's really a lame excuse if a guy would ever tell me that I am not attractive anymore and I might do a makeover lol.

When there's a huge gap in your age and suspected you overage. You can't get along because you are so old school and your partner is the new trend.

Comment

• iwantFWB
      iwantFWB commented
      Editing a comment
      You can also add if both of you got a different taste in music.

• lover404
      lover404 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, I agree on that. iwantFWB

• iwantFWB
      iwantFWB commented
      Editing a comment
      Right? but at least we can have an idea of what the others like. lover404

I think something like I hate his laugh, I hate his voice, I hate his clothes and I hate his friends.

Comment

• bemine
      bemine commented
      Editing a comment
      newromance lmao, I don't hate his parents, they've been good to me.

• bemine
      bemine commented
      Editing a comment
      I like him because he seems smart, and the thing that I hate about him is he doesn't have own decisions. fistingfatties

• newromance
      newromance commented
      Editing a comment
      and that is your only problem? bemine

When the reason is " I want to break up with you cos my parents didn't like you" I think it's a lame reason to stop our relationship since it's not his/her decision to make.

Comment

• Lucricia17
      Lucricia17 commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you ever went to that point were your parents force you out to leave him?

• LoveShove
      LoveShove commented
      Editing a comment
      If there was an underlying reason why he was forced to breakup with you because of his parents, then it is understandable. But if that's the only thing that he keeps on saying, then it can count as a lame one for me also.

• Lilliah
      Lilliah commented
      Editing a comment
      Lucricia17 Yeah since he already got a bad reputation on physically abusing his body with alcohol and drugs.

Originally posted by bubblebutt6969 View Post
    being told that you let go of yourself. Like you've gotten too fat, don't try to look nice for people, etc...
    Have you actually been with a guy who told you that? Not sure that you're the type of person who will not take care of herself if she's in a relationship.

Comment

I once dated a Mormon and dumped him when he told me that he's going to do some missionary work in Asia or something.

Comment

• Aglowwo
        Aglowwo commented
        Editing a comment
        What's the reason why you dumped him? Is it because you don't believe that long distance relationships work?

• XtineA
        XtineA commented
        Editing a comment
        Lingtote Did you regret that you dumped him?

Not sure if any of you have experienced this, but I've been on the receiving end of the "It's not you, it's me" speech. Told me that we're at different stages of our lives and she wants to be with someone who's ready to settle down already.

Comment

Working...
      X