Peace Talks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peace Talks

During fights with your partner, who's the one who always ends up saying that they're sorry? Is it you or your partner?

It always been the guy who ends up trying to apologize to me even if I'm the one who started the fight lol.

Comment

I think most of the time it is us men who says sorry first even if we're not the one are at fault.

Comment

• smartass
        smartass commented
        Editing a comment
        So what's your reason why you're the first one who says sorry to your girl?

• SmileDemiSmile
        SmileDemiSmile commented
        Editing a comment
        How many times have you actually said sorry to a girl even if it wasn't your fault?

It all depends whose fault is it. I always wait for him to apologize if it's his fault and the same goes for me.

Comment

• Vichie
        Vichie commented
        Editing a comment
        But most of the time, which one of you usually starts the fight?

I'll be the one who will say sorry to her so it will be over and get back on what it used to be. I don't want to prolong her agony and I'll do it so we can make love already.

Comment

• fucklove
        fucklove commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, a woman really loves that if men become sensitive and apologize to her quickly.

If I'm the one who started it, then I will be the one who's going to be the first to apologize.

Comment

• MoiraMcTagarrt
        MoiraMcTagarrt commented
        Editing a comment
        And I'm guessing that he would do the same thing if he's the one who's at fault?

• BiancaG
        BiancaG commented
        Editing a comment
        Will you still be the first one to apologize even if you're still angry at him?

I think the one who is going to apologize is the one who is not sulking in their room. The one who is more hot-headed is the one who waits for an apology.

Comment

• BugAlive
        BugAlive commented
        Editing a comment
        I guess you have to wait for their head to cool off then apologize because they are scary when you approach them.

I'm more sensitive than my partner and I always say I'm sorry with them personally or text them.

Comment

• Annalyn
        Annalyn commented
        Editing a comment
        What if it is his fault? Are you still going to be the first one who will apologize or you'll wait for him to admit his mistake?

To those who are not willing to apologize to their partner even if it is your fault. You guys need to lower down your pride or ego every once in a while.

Comment

• AnneCubix
        AnneCubix commented
        Editing a comment
        Maybe the reason why they do that is because they feel that it is a sign of weakness if they admit that they are wrong.

• honesty101
        honesty101 commented
        Editing a comment
        The two of you have really good points on this one and there have been times that I've waited for my partner to say sorry first because I knew that I was right all along.

For me, it doesn't matter who started the fight. I think that the one who's wrong should be the first one to apologize.

Comment

• rockmybedpls
        rockmybedpls commented
        Editing a comment
        So you're never going to say sorry even if you started the fight just because you know that you're right?

• yumyum
        yumyum commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah but sometimes their pride is too high and it's difficult to make them say I'm sorry.

For me, It's always my partner, and I am really not used to say those words if they hurt my ego and damage my pride.

Comment

• newromance
        newromance commented
        Editing a comment
        You must be so bitter if they happen to hurt your ego and pride and how long does it take you to forgive them?
    Working...
    X