• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would be a liar if I say that it is not important for me

Comment

• CupcakeComments
      CupcakeComments commented
      Editing a comment
      I would be the first one to call you a liar if you say that it is not important for you lol

• Cupcakeri
      Cupcakeri commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet that's all you're after, right? LMAO

I wonder if there will be a guy here that will say that sex is not important for them when in comes to being in a relationship

Comment

• HoneyHoney72
      HoneyHoney72 commented
      Editing a comment
      And once you get to know her, its non-stop sex? Live2Hunt

• Live2Hunt
      Live2Hunt commented
      Editing a comment
      HoneyHoney72 If she's into that, then I would make sure to do it with her as much as possible

• HoneyHoney72
      HoneyHoney72 commented
      Editing a comment
      How many times in a day is "as much as possible"?

I would be a liar if I told you that it wasn't important

Comment

Relationship without sex is boring. And this is when woman can explore other dicks, once their bf becomes their exes or maybe while in a relationship.

Comment

It is so important like how my heart us beating. Can't survive without it.

Comment

• yumyum
          yumyum commented
          Editing a comment
          Its like an oxygen.

• TastyLove
          TastyLove commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah, or it can be like food you need to have it every couple of hours lol

i wish i could find someone loco to me

Comment

bad sex is most definitely a deal breaker
          listo

Comment

• Cupcakeri
            Cupcakeri commented
            Editing a comment
            Even if she's the hottest girl in the planet?

• leonbronsomGM
            leonbronsomGM commented
            Editing a comment
            a partner it's more then looks looks do play a part we are human but if sex bad what do you do you lock yourself in a room with a ugly person fucking each other's brains out and have fun bet you won't even see the ugly anymore
            Last edited by leonbronsomGM; 06-26-2018, 08:03 AM.

• Cupcakeri
            Cupcakeri commented
            Editing a comment
            So you don't have plans of teaching or coaching her in order to make her much better at it?

I always have to initiate with my husband. He truly is asexual. He really doesn't care if he gets sex, ever. He's even told me that he doesn't have to watch me with other men. And he doesn't even need to hear about it, if I don't want to tell him. There are a lot of asexual people. And there are a lot of people who just have no interest in sex. If I didn't have the ability to have sex with other men, I would be in a sexless marriage. And I have met and known many people who either never had an interest in sex, or have lost interest in sex, or have chosen to no longer engage in or want sex.

Comment

Ive been without now for 3 years... Long Story... After this long i dont have the same view of it as i did... its important... yes... Do i want and desire sex yes lately very much... But knowing i can do without it somehow makes everything else seem better. Im not sure if thats a very good explanation or not but holding a conversation is easier and doesnt seem to shift straight to the gutter like it used to. Which also may be why i havent scored since starting to date again ... bah its all confusing

Comment

For me it's vital I can't live without sex and It's just damn boring without it.

Comment

Relationship with passion and affection rather than having a relationship that only needs to satisfy ones desire in bed.

Comment

It depends though because there are some people who just came for sex and at the end, It's like you're the loser because you somewhat gave your body and all.

Comment

I can't live without sex It's a way to be more intimate with each other. Sometimes though I feel sad investing my time and effort to someone and we will just end up with nothing, it just sucks.

Comment

I would say that good sex is vital in a relationship because bad once would just break it. So the thing is it still depends.

Comment

I like the Platonic but, maybe involves a sex but not that much.

Comment

Working...
                        X