He's Getting Back To Orgy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's Getting Back To Orgy

I am currently in a relationship with a guy that I met in an orgy before. After that event, we used to talk until we both fall in love and in fact we're in 2 years relationship now. But it was on our first year when I found out that ,he still joining some orgy without me and we had already an agreement that we will not do that anymore. I don't know if I can still handle this but if he's happy with what he's doing, I won't take that away from him, but I'm leaving.

Originally posted by Hanababe View Post
    I am currently in a relationship with a guy that I met in an orgy before. After that event, we used to talk until we both fall in love and in fact we're in 2 years relationship now. But it was on our first year when I found out that ,he still joining some orgy without me and we had already an agreement that we will not do that anymore. I don't know if I can still handle this but if he's happy with what he's doing, I won't take that away from him, but I'm leaving.
    This is what actually happen when relationship started in indecent way. Sad but you should have expected this from the beginning of your relationship!

Comment

I think you need to open up with that guy about what you feel towards his actions. It doesn't matter if you guys were doing that before because you have already decided to settle down in a relationship. That means you should respect each other.

Comment

Hi Hanababe , I am wondering if you're still interested to join in an orgy?

Comment

• pleaserloser
          pleaserloser commented
          Editing a comment
          @VickyMae heyy there sweetie, maybe you want me to join you on that fun you're planning lol

Dear why don't you just try it since you have already done that before! Just once and if you enjoy and comfortable doing it, then you can do it always with him

Comment

Working...
        X