Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So me and my sugar daddy are going to try a relationship!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So me and my sugar daddy are going to try a relationship!

I really excited and just wanted to share! I started a sugar baby relationshp with this guy. He was my first daddy but I think it's not his first baby. He's in his 40s and he's so mature and dashing. He's got everything sorted in his life and has already treated me to so many lovely things. Like a Chanel purse last week! It's alost too pretty to even use. We've been spending a lot of time together and we realized that we really like each other and want to try a real relationship. He was divorced not so long ago and I don't think he wanted to get into anythign too serious. But we have such a good connection, you know? We're talking about moving in together soon and I am just bursting with telling someone the news! I never thought I'd meet someone special so fast. I don't use the word "soul mate" lightly but I really do feel that way around him. Squeeee <3 <3 <3

Aww, super happy for you darling. Part of me want to give you some advice. You're so young and he's so much older than you! But who am I to judge right. I dated much older men when I was your age too. Try to keep your head about you. He's in a whole other league of his own, with his power and class and money. Don't let him take advantage of you. I really really hope it's true love!

Comment

Yeah, I'm going to echo Nancy's statement: I really really hope it's true love. Or even just regular love! I've been in situations like that where the guy totally fucked me over. I've also been in them where it turned out to be a great relationship. I would say trust your gut- that's all you can really do right now.

Comment

Big congrats! I hope it all works out in the long run.

Comment

if the fucker is leading you on or breaks your hearts somehow, we'll all take him down dont u worry.

Comment

Appreciate all the concern! Totally and I understand where you are all coming from. I like to think that I have listend to both my brain and heart when making my decision here. Eeeee! Excited!

Comment

Working...
            X