I think I'm legit in love? Help???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I'm legit in love? Help???

So I think I'm falling in love with this guy I'm seeing. Except he has no idea and we've just been casually seeing each other. I'm seeing other people and he is seeing other people too. I don't even know if it's love becuse I've never been in love before! But basically I can't stop thinking about him, especially when I'm with other guys. And I've never ever been a jealous person before but I actually spent an hour on Instagram hardcore lurking the other women he is seeing. So ashamed of myeslf there but I had to know. And lately when we've been together I mostly wanna talk or cuddle or do stupid couply things. I'm just afraid he doesn't want the same thing. Scratch that: I'm about 110% positive he does NOT want that at all. I don't know what to do! I feel like I have three options: tell him and likely end what we have going on and I'll probably also feel heartbroken and rejected. Or I could end it on my terms and just pretend like it was something else (got bored or whatever) and eventually these feelings will pass. Or I could just ghost him. The pussy way out lol

Oh no! What a shit situation to be in. I've been in a similar boat where I was casually seeing a guy and started to feel a little too hard for him. He was older and more experienced than me and brushed off my feelings as a silly crush. It hit me hardddddddddddd. You're so young! But I can see how it would be possible to start to fall hard for a guy. Is this one of the first guys you've gotten with?

Comment

Yeah. I mean, I'm casually seeing some other guys but he was the first more serious one.

Comment

Aw yeah. That makes sense. The first is always the most special! Honestly, if it were me, I would talk to him. Mostly because it would eat away at me for the rest of my life if I didn't. I would always wonder. You are very certain that he doesn't want a relationship but you also don't know how he'll react to learning how you feel. It could spark something in him or change his course on other things. But that's probably just the romantic in me talking tbh

Comment

If it were me I wouldn't say anything. I wouldn't ghost him either but i would break it off with another reason. It'll be easier that way. And eventually (faster than you think actually) you'll be over him.

Comment

Working...
          X