No announcement yet.

When you mean for it to be a one night stand but you can't help feeling more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When you mean for it to be a one night stand but you can't help feeling more

i hooked up with this girl and totally meant for it to only be a one night stand. i didn't get her name, that's how much of a one night stand it was. except the sex we had was mind-blowing and we kinda had this moment right after where we were staring at each other before falling asleep. Like a click. Anyway, i can't stop thinking about her now. i cant take it. i don't have her number but i kno someone who was at the party we were both at who will kno who she is. should i bother tracking her down? it seems so stupid. like this shit only goes down like this in the movies. not in real life.

WOW. OK. That is so romantic. Did you fall in love with her while staring into her eyes? DYING. LITERALLY DYING. I absolutely need you to track her down so you can start your fairy tale life and I can live vicariously through you, please and thank you!

Comment

Romance of the century right here. If I ever had a moment like that post-sex with a dude, I would likely also be trying to track him down while he was tracking me down.

Comment

I dunno, maybe she was just blankly staring back and he read into it too much

Comment

HOW DARE YOU. How dare you, George! Their love is pure and magical! Haha. Maybe your'e right. But haven't you ever had a moment like that? You can kinda really tell.

Comment

Hahaha okay okay. I guess I should try to find her. doesn't hurt to just see right? fingers crossed she had a feeling too. And wasn't just staring blankly at me lollllll

Comment

Please keep us posted on what happens with this! Like everyone else I will be living vicariously through what sounds like a beauitful romance. Long live those looks! Long live love!

Comment

This is so stupid...they didn't fall in love instantly ffs. But also if you do find her lets u know what she says.

Comment

I feel like I'm a kid reading a fairy tale again. THIS IS PURE PURE LOVE.

Comment

Yeah, try and look for her so that you can find out if the feeling is mutual or not

Comment

I say go for it, ask her out and see where it goes

Comment

Hey, what happened? Did you tracked her down?

Comment

Working...
                        X