Taking it to the next lvl!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taking it to the next lvl!

I am ready! ready to take this thing to the next level. Been seeing this sweet sweet guy for some time now. always super casual, always on the side. but I'm at a good point in my life, feeling really great about myself mentally and emotionally. and my job is solid. I think it's time to take my relationship to the next level. I think I'm gonna do it all romantic like, with flowers and maybe a dinner. or should i just be straight and ask? i haven't liked anyone like this ever and i wanna make sure i do it right! we havent relly had a conversation but i'm pretty sure that he feels the same way about me. hints have been dropped!

Fuckin A man, that's awesome. And when you know you know. I was seeing this guy once and it was a similar thing. It was just a fun side thing and then one day we were having dinner and I looked over at him and thought to myself "I'm looking at the guy I want to spend the rest of my lfe with." well, we didn't spend our whole lives together lol. But we did date for years and ended things amicably. What I'm mostly getting at is, when you know you know. And you'd be crazy not to do anything about it!

Comment

Aww yay. Taing it to the next level! How exciting and romantic. I remember when I did that with my first ever serious relationship. It was a big deal! It's always a big deal to let someone into your life like that. Good luck!

Comment

You are doing the best thing! I once felt this way about someone and didn't act on my feelings. I was too afraid of what he might say, even though I was pretty sure he felt a similar way. And he never did anything about it either. And I legit still sometimes casually wonder what happened to him. And what might've happened if we had gotten serious. Don't make my mistake! Don't get me wrong I'm happy now. But i'll always wonder and that sucks.

Comment

This is so cute! Congrats! The next level is the best level!

Comment

Good on ya, man. Hope the feelings are mutual and you can start that sweet, sweet relationship.

Comment

Oh to be young and in love again. Or at least, in serious-like. It sounds like you know how you feel and you're going to act on it, which not a lot of people your age can say about themselves. Revel in that confidence and go for it. You've got this!

Comment

Yessssssss man. high five!

Comment

What a cute story!

Comment

This story filled me with warm fuzzies. So much this is my first forum comment ever. That's how cute this story is!

Comment

woo you deserve this and all the love that is comin ur way!

Comment

Yayyyyyyyyyyy, happy for you sweetie!

Comment

That's gret man, congrats.

Comment

Thanks guys! Feeling really great. Planning on talking to him tonightttttt.

Comment

Working...
                            X