No announcement yet.

Would you give your SO another chance?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you give your SO another chance?

My friend just recently got cheated on and doesn't know what to do.Her man says he's going to change for her but she's just not feeling it, she lost all her trust in him. So if ever you caught you partner cheating on you would you give them another chance? What would you do in that situation?

If she still loves him, I think they deserve another chance.

Comment

Damn that's tough. If I was her I would spend some time alone first, think if he's worth forgiving, if your relationship is going to be worth the pain.

Comment

If I was her I wouldn't give him another chance. He already did it once, he'll do it again. I'm saying this from experience,I've given cheaters so many chances but they will never change

Comment

• inertia
          inertia commented
          Editing a comment
          yeah she's very conflicted. I've also told her my experience with cheaters, pretty much the same as yours

• sexyme1
          sexyme1 commented
          Editing a comment
          that's what you should tell her, not to get back with him

If the reason is cheating, then definitely there shouldn't be a second chance. There is a chance that the other person will do it again

Comment

Once a cheater, always a cheater in my opinion. You need to move on already

Comment

• inertia
            inertia commented
            Editing a comment
            I think for some, but people are capable of change

If she truly believe that he would definitely change, then take him back. But end it immediately once he cheats again

Comment

Once a cheater, always a cheater. So the answer is hell no!

Comment

Working...
            X