Dating someone with commitment issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dating someone with commitment issues

we've all been there. I wanna know how you guys handled the situation. I need some insight

From experience, it's was very difficult. Bad experiences make people put their guard on. It took a lot of time and effort for me back then but let me tell you it was well worth it

Comment

If it has been a couple of dates already, maybe it is just time to ask what is the status of your relationship. Don't think it's bad to ask if he wants something serious or he just enjoys fooling around with you

Comment

If you think that he has some commitment issues, it would be better to just end it with him. You'll just end up getting hurt because of it in the long run

Comment

Why date then if you have commitment issues?

Comment

The worst part is both of ya'll have commitment issues. It's hard to do something when all you're doing is doubting his every move,

Comment

I ended it and told him that I don't want to be with someone who's afraid of commitment

Comment

I will end it with her since I'm not the type who will be taken advantaged of when it comes to sex lol

Comment

Why would you try and be in a serious relationship with someone who's not into that sort of thing?

Comment

Try and ask him what he's reasons behind it. If its something that I think that I can't handle then, I would just leave him already

Comment

• HoneyHoney72
                      HoneyHoney72 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Does that mean you would stay with him if he's reason is good enough for you?

If I knew from the start that he has commitment issues, then I would just do it for the sex then. Will make sure that it would be purely physical only

Comment

• Janbaby
                      Janbaby commented
                      Editing a comment
                      So he would be your booty call of sorts?
                  Working...
                  X