How were you caught the last time you were cheating on your ex or partner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How were you caught the last time you were cheating on your ex or partner

Hope you guys can share some of the details on how you were caught. We've all(probably) had this experience before but i'm getting better and I've stopped.

I've never cheated on anybody

Comment

• fistingfatties
      fistingfatties commented
      Editing a comment
      I wish I could say the same

it didn't get to anything physical with other guys but I got caught texting them. He told me he's not gonna wait for it to happen so he broke it off immediately. I know that he's been burned before but i still went on and kept talking to those other guys. I feel really bad about that one up to this day

Comment

• bubblebutt6969
      bubblebutt6969 commented
      Editing a comment
      I did, we got back together again but it just wasnt the same. I was never allowed to go out without him even if it was with my friends. He got controlling and possessive

• LoveShove
      LoveShove commented
      Editing a comment
      You can't blame him though. You've broke his trust.

• fistingfatties
      fistingfatties commented
      Editing a comment
      that sucks, but it's kinda on you. You knew he's been burned before, people like that are paranoid

I was still in love with an ex but was in a new relationship, so in a drunken attempt i tried to have sex with my ex but he didn't want to do it with me cause I was drunk and he felt really sorry for me, so he ended up taking me home and turns out my bf was waiting for me to come home. It was a nightmare, they almost got in a fight and so i tried to cover it up by saying my ex just happened to be at the same bar but my bf had already dug into my phone and saw my texts. too late

Comment

• CuddlyPac
      CuddlyPac commented
      Editing a comment
      holy shit what happened next??!!!

• CupcakeTea
      CupcakeTea commented
      Editing a comment
      I wanna know how this ended

• XperiencedVirgin
      XperiencedVirgin commented
      Editing a comment
      My ex did try to explain that he only intended to take me home but my bf would have none of it, he called me a b*tch, slut and whatever else he could think of. I honestly feel bad about it. If only i'd been honest in the first place

not me but I caught my ex, I got off class early that day and I found him in his room f*ckin this other girl, I wanted to smash them both with a baseball bat, but instead I made it known that i had caught them and needless to say it was not a good day for the three of us

Comment

• PieFlavor
      PieFlavor commented
      Editing a comment
      yeah it was hard to just walk away, they aren't worth the jail time

• bubblebutt6969
      bubblebutt6969 commented
      Editing a comment
      sometimes it is just better to walk away

• fistingfatties
      fistingfatties commented
      Editing a comment
      damn, it's hard enough to get cheated on, but to see them in action? I would've lost it!

Why get into a relationship if you can't commit in the first place

Comment

this should be good

Comment

Originally posted by bubblebutt6969 View Post
        it didn't get to anything physical with other guys but I got caught texting them. He told me he's not gonna wait for it to happen so he broke it off immediately. I know that he's been burned before but i still went on and kept talking to those other guys. I feel really bad about that one up to this day
        You can't really blame the guy if he's been cheated before. I think that he's a good guy since you guys got back together

Comment

Originally posted by Cupcakeri View Post
          Why get into a relationship if you can't commit in the first place
          Because sometimes if you've been in a long term relationship it might get to the point that being with your partner feels automatic already and you want to see and try something you

Comment

• bubblebutt6969
            bubblebutt6969 commented
            Editing a comment
            yes and you cant help it when someone new comes along, you can try to ignore it but it's impossible

Oh how I wish I caught him cheating!!!

Comment

• LoveShove
            LoveShove commented
            Editing a comment
            Ooooh. Wanna share your experience? I smell something juicy!
        Working...
        X