Kept And Not Shared

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kept And Not Shared

Have you've been told a secret that you really kept and that the two of you are the ones who knew about it? Or you're the type who has to share it to somebody?

I sometimes tell it to a different set of friends. But I still try and be vague about it just to play it safe

Comment

I always try my best to keep it to myself since I don't want to break the trust of the person

Comment

• sexyme1
        sexyme1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Do you often get the feeling that you need it to share to a different person?

• morelove
        morelove commented
        Editing a comment
        sexyme1 nah, I sometimes don't trust people.

Of course I will not share it with anyone else. Sharing it to everyone else is one of the reasons that can end friendships

Comment

• ablasta
        ablasta commented
        Editing a comment
        You're correct and it's hard to be trusted again once you broke your promise.

If a person tell you a secret it means that he or she sees you as someone who's trustworthy. And I would suggest that you do your best not to ruin it

Comment

My friends have no problem sharing their secrets to me since I always forget about it.

Comment

A friend of mine shared a secret to me once, but when I get I accidentally revealed it to my other friends. She never talked to me since then.

Comment

• bubblebutt6969
            bubblebutt6969 commented
            Editing a comment
            Were they mutual friends of the one who told you a secret? If that's the case, then she has every right to stop talking to you already because of what you've done

When someone tells me a secret, that secret will remain a secret until I'm in my death bed.

Comment

• merrygoround
            merrygoround commented
            Editing a comment
            You really are a loyal person, aren't you?

• CupcakeTea
            CupcakeTea commented
            Editing a comment
            merrygoround is there anything wrong with that?

• imhornyimhorny
            imhornyimhorny commented
            Editing a comment
            merrygoround I am because It's hard when people don't trust you at all.

Would keep it between the two of us, unless he or she plans to tell it to other people

Comment

I have a friend who always reveals my secret but we still remained as best friends.

Comment

• BigDaddy69
              BigDaddy69 commented
              Editing a comment
              Why did you decide to remain friends with her even if she has the tendency to reveal your secrets

• Kinkytime
              Kinkytime commented
              Editing a comment
              Live2Hunt I think so, I just don't like hating people.

• Kinkytime
              Kinkytime commented
              Editing a comment
              BigDaddy69 because I cherish our freindship. I just don't that muchsecret to her anymore.

I'm a type of a person who you can trust when it comes to keeping a secret.

Comment

• Live2Hunt
              Live2Hunt commented
              Editing a comment
              I can't see it in your face tho. You look a trustworthy person to me.

If its secret I'll surely keep it, that's because I'm a good friend and I don't like breaking people's trust.

Comment

• Yummykorn
              Yummykorn commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes because once trust is broken, it will never be fixed again.

• yumyum
              yumyum commented
              Editing a comment
              That's true, trust should be well taken care of but sadly most people just break it easily.

I am not a blabbermouth that is why my friends trust me with their secrets.

Comment

• Informerem
              Informerem commented
              Editing a comment
              Well, your friends are lucky to have someone like you whom they can trust.

• Cupcakesi
              Cupcakesi commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes, they are lucky to have me. Lol

• yumyum
              yumyum commented
              Editing a comment
              That's nice to know.
          Working...
          X