So about BDSM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So about BDSM

My partner and I are thinking of trying this scene for a while now... so, is it really as amazing as it sounds? Will you guys give me a preview of what I should expect when I finally decided to give my go signal? I will be a "sub" and my partner will be a "dom".

If it is the first time that you both are doing it then it will not be amazing as you think. You need to be physically and mentally ready before doing things that you are not familiar with.

Comment

I suggest that you read more about BDSM and be familiarize with it before attempting to do it.

Comment

I think you should read this first before engaging in that kind of play.
        Did you find Fifty Shades irresistible?... Our beginners guide to BDSM will turn your fantasies into reality with the help of BDSM experts

Comment

• Amazeac
          Amazeac commented
          Editing a comment
          I hate it when they mention Fifty Shades as the reason why people are trying bdsm

• ablasta
          ablasta commented
          Editing a comment
          Amazeac Maybe because the franchise is famous that is why it became a common reference when it comes to BDSM.

I guess you better read more about BDSM before doing it.

Comment

• BearMsAlive
          BearMsAlive commented
          Editing a comment
          Why would you automatically assume that they haven't researched about it?

Expect a new kind of fun that you have never experienced before.

Comment

• honesty101
          honesty101 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, I guess that's the only thing to expect.

I would suggest just do your research first before getting into it. And when it comes to your roles, maybe you should take turns first in order to know what's more comfortable for the both of you

Comment

• BabyUni
          BabyUni commented
          Editing a comment
          This is actually a nice suggestion. That way, they can discover the role they want to do.

Are you sure that the both of you are willing to try it and not because one of you wanted to? You have to make sure that the both of you are fully committed into doing it because you both want it

Comment

• CuddlyPac
          CuddlyPac commented
          Editing a comment
          What makes you think that one of them might be forced into it?

Originally posted by BeautifulCupful View Post
        I would suggest just do your research first before getting into it. And when it comes to your roles, maybe you should take turns first in order to know what's more comfortable for the both of you
        I agree with what she said. Specifically about the roles that you would be playing. Just because you're a girl doesn't mean you have to be the sub automatically

Comment

Not really sure if the practitioners of it would consider it as a scene because you're making it sound that it is a trend or something

Comment

• Live2Hunt
          Live2Hunt commented
          Editing a comment
          Lol! Thought so too.

Be careful, you two... this is a serious thing, it's not just a game.

Comment

• rockmybedpls
          rockmybedpls commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree. Things could be dangerous here if you do not know what you are doing...

I don't know anything about BDSM. I prefer normal sex... but if you do continue with this, I hope you have fun!

Comment

• AirFeline
          AirFeline commented
          Editing a comment
          Do you have plans of trying to read about it?

Why not redo the BDSM scenes from the movie Fifty Shades of Grey, I bet it will be exciting for both of you.

Comment

• AglowBeautiful
          AglowBeautiful commented
          Editing a comment
          But if there is a chance that they would end up hurting themselves if they don't do it properly

• MasQue
          MasQue commented
          Editing a comment
          50 Shades is so old and highly romanticized... why not the try the ones featured in "Kink" a documentary about a BDSM website?
      Working...
      X