Dream Cheating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dream Cheating

I dreamed that I was having sex with another person and I woke up feeling guilty and horny as fuck. Is that considered cheating? I am reluctant to tell my partner about my dream, I am scared that he might get mad at me or something.

That is just a normal wet dream, you do not have to worry about it.

Comment

How weak is your relationship that you're scared that he will break up with you because of a fucking dream?

Comment

• 1xz9
        1xz9 commented
        Editing a comment
        It is not that their relationship is weak. She's just over reacting with what happened in her dream

• HoneyConey
        HoneyConey commented
        Editing a comment
        Aglowwo Maybe you're right.

• HoneyConey
        HoneyConey commented
        Editing a comment
        1xz9 I can see that the cause of her overreaction is because their relationship is weak.

I do not consider that cheating, you are just over thinking.

Comment

• Annalyn
        Annalyn commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree, I guess she's thinking too much.

That's not cheating! I guess you're just lacking something, why don't you try something new with your partner?

Comment

• BabeLady
        BabeLady commented
        Editing a comment
        Are you saying that she's not fully satisfied with her guy?

You're lucky to have a sexy dream, just enjoy it!

Comment

Make your dreams come true! But instead, make it come true with your boyfriend!

Comment

• AnnieP
          AnnieP commented
          Editing a comment
          This is the best comment that I've read here and I agree with you. A lot.

There is no such thing as dream cheating so it is better to forget about it.

Comment

If you are dreaming of someone you know and were both having sex in the dream, then that is cheating for me because you are lusting for someone else besides your boyfriend.

Comment

If you consider it as cheating already, then I have cheated on my exes countless of times

Comment

• Lookingforlovin
              Lookingforlovin commented
              Editing a comment
              That makes the two of us honey lol

• yumyum
              yumyum commented
              Editing a comment
              Lookingforlovin I hope this is the last time I can see a post like this one. lol

It doesn't really count since there is a chance that your partner had the same kind of dream before and just decided to have sex with you once he woke up feeling horny

Comment

Don't overthink those kind of stuff. It doesn't count as cheating honey since there is no real intercourse that happened between the two of you

Comment

For me it doesn't count as cheating since most of the time you can't really control what's happening in your dreams

Comment

There's a chance that your boyfriend would laugh at you if you tell him about that sex dream that you had

Comment

• Janbaby
                    Janbaby commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I really find it funny that she's too concerned with what happened in her dream

Who cares if you dream about having sex with other men, cheating only happens in the real world, not on dreams.

Comment

• CuddlyPac
                    CuddlyPac commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yeah, I laugh when I read her post like who cares if she has wet dreams, she should rather enjoy it than post it here.

• Cupcakeri
                    Cupcakeri commented
                    Editing a comment
                    CuddlyPac Well, we cannot do anything anymore, she already posted it here. smh
                Working...
                X