No announcement yet.

Dream Cheating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would suggest that you try and do what happened in your dream with your boyfriend so that you would remember the real thing and not your dream

Comment

Don't make a big deal to such small things. Just forget about that dream and move on.

Comment

That's a very petty thing to worry about. I bet he will not care even if you can have as many wet dreams as you like.

Comment

This post is stupid and I think that most girls in here agree with me.

Comment

Why do you feel guilty? It's just a dream, you dummy.

Comment

You shouldn't be worried about it, wet dreams are so natural. Just enjoy it whenever you're in it, lol!

Comment

Wet dreams? That's just so natural to me, actually, I don't mind having sex with you in my dream.

Comment

As long as you do not make that dream into reality then that is not considered cheating.

Comment

Maybe you should have done it with your guy when you woke up just to feel less guilty about that naughty dream that you had

Comment

Don't be afraid and tell him about your dream to see what will be his reaction.

Comment

Get a life girl, there are more things to worry about than your petty problem.

Comment

• Vichie
                          Vichie commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Lol, that is a slap to her face. She's making a very, very small issue into a big one.

• SmileDemiSmile
                          SmileDemiSmile commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Vichie I had enough. Sorry, I just couldn't take it anymore. Lol
                      Working...
                      X