Frequent ejaculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frequent ejaculation

Since I was young, I tend to have lots of masturbation. Now, that I am older, I still please my self whenever there are chances. Lots of girls are also banged from time to time. Lately, they said that the more frequent that you release your cum, the better it is as it reduces the risk of prostate cancer when a man gets old. I was surprised to learn this one so I would continue what I have been doing.

So are you content with just jacking off until you grow old or you would still want to have somebody to have sex with? lol

Comment

• AnneCubix
      AnneCubix commented
      Editing a comment
      I think he still needs ladies to have sex with. I don't think that there's a guy who would be content or happy with just jacking off

• PussySlay
      PussySlay commented
      Editing a comment
      But the said the he had girls to bang from time to time so ejaculation is not a problem with it. Anyway, you could help him too if you want.

• CupcakeComments
      CupcakeComments commented
      Editing a comment
      Guess everyone knows the answer to your query.

Are you trying to tell us that the reason why you're jacking off is in order for you to try and prevent yourself having prostate cancer? lol

Comment

• LoveShove
      LoveShove commented
      Editing a comment
      The study is new. When he started jacking off, he did not know that it would be beneficial to his prostate.

• TastyLove
      TastyLove commented
      Editing a comment
      Seems like that is what he meant with his post. LOL.

• sexyme1
      sexyme1 commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess more men would be happy to learn that more frequent ejaculations are beneficial to their health.

Good for you that you're doing your part in preventing yourself into having prostate cancer lol

Comment

• fistingfatties
      fistingfatties commented
      Editing a comment
      And he started young when the studies were not yet done. Really good for him. Does he not get tired of ejaculating frequently?

• Cupcakesi
      Cupcakesi commented
      Editing a comment
      fistingfatties I don't think that he's doing it every single day. He might have a sex addiction if he does it on a daily basis

I was expecting that you would tell us that you have a masturbation addiction and not about some prostate related shit lol

Comment

• fistingfatties
      fistingfatties commented
      Editing a comment
      While he did not explicitly stated that thing, it seems that he meant that way indirectly. lol.

• bubblebutt6969
      bubblebutt6969 commented
      Editing a comment
      Are there men who get addiction to masturbation?

Do you have problems in ejaculating? I could help you with that, if you want. Anyway, who ever studied those things?

Comment

• bubblebutt6969
      bubblebutt6969 commented
      Editing a comment
      Why are they consuming time in researching this case?

What happens when you ejaculate more than the maximum levels that are advisable?

Comment

• morelove
      morelove commented
      Editing a comment
      Hmmm. He would gonna be drying up? Or is there even a thing like that?
Working...
X