Free For All

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free For All

Has any of you thought of trying to do an orgy or a swingers party with any of your friends?

I have thought of it once. I opened it up with my friends but my friends just laughed at the idea.

Comment

That idea never occurred on my mind. What I had was just simple hook ups only. The one on one thingy only. Even threesome never occurred on my dreams.

Comment

I am open with an orgy. I think that would be fun. Everyone in the group would get to fuck each other. How many people are ideal participants in an orgy?

Comment

• PussySlay
          PussySlay commented
          Editing a comment
          How sure are you that your friends would be into that sort of thing

My friends are a bit open with those orgies but we not talked about it in the past. Since it was not an open topic, we have never done it. But is it fine to perform orgies with friends? Wouldn't it be nicer if it would be done with strangers?

Comment

It would be a pass for me. Don't want to make things awkward between me and my friends

Comment

• holleroutyo
            holleroutyo commented
            Editing a comment
            What if it was your friends who would suggest that? Is it still a pass?

There might be a few who would be kinky enough for that sort of thing. But I feel that we need some help of mdma or booze in order for all the kinky ones to be comfortable into doing it

Comment

• inertia
            inertia commented
            Editing a comment
            Why not go and get them already and see where it would go lmao

Originally posted by ablasta View Post
          It would be a pass for me. Don't want to make things awkward between me and my friends
          The same goes for me. And besides I don't think that we're not kinky enough and see each other in a sexual way

Comment

Had actually done it with a couple a roommate of mine during college. Not sure that's something that we would be doing at this stage of our lives

Comment

• HugKenji
              HugKenji commented
              Editing a comment
              How many people were there at that orgy? Hope that you ladies enjoyed it

I had a roommate in college who organized one before. But never had a close friend who had one

Comment

• sexyme1
              sexyme1 commented
              Editing a comment
              So how many were you at that orgy?

I know that my friends are a bit mental or crazy. But I don't think that we're crazy enough to have an orgy with each other

Comment

• 1xz9
              1xz9 commented
              Editing a comment
              What are some of the crazy things that you often do?

• Janbaby
              Janbaby commented
              Editing a comment
              1xz9 Nothing. My friends have their own sexual world in which we do not share a common world. They may have their own sexual thingies but those are not shared.
          Working...
          X