Secretly Gay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Secretly Gay

Has any of you been with someone who was secretly gay? Like the person was only dating you just because to prove people that he or she is not gay.

Are you talking about being his beard? Not sure that I've been the beard of any of my exes

Comment

• uninvoked
      uninvoked commented
      Editing a comment
      Beard? What are you talking about? Are you lost or something?

• sexyme1
      sexyme1 commented
      Editing a comment
      uninvoked She may be referring to someone who is concealing his identity. In this case, a guy who concealed that he was actually gay.

• BearMsAlive
      BearMsAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah.... that. Really knows how to use google , are you? lol

Yes, once, but that was years ago. I remember him to be cute and gentle. We dated a few times but we did not click so ended our dates. Then, one time, I saw them on a restaurant. He was with a guy already.

Comment

• hardandrough
      hardandrough commented
      Editing a comment
      What was his reaction when you saw each other? Did he feel embarrassed when he saw you? I could imagine that he was horrified and his face turned red when he saw you.

• CupcakeComments
      CupcakeComments commented
      Editing a comment
      Omg. Does it not bother you that he realized that he's gay after being with you?

• inertia
      inertia commented
      Editing a comment
      Was the other guy also looked cute? I know some gay guys who are actually handsome.

None that I am aware of. As far as I know, all men who dated me are still men up to now.

Comment

• holleroutyo
      holleroutyo commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure about that? Did you know that there are men who are good in hiding their true identities? One of your men may still be hiding his true identity. lol.

• morelove
      morelove commented
      Editing a comment
      holleroutyo If one of them were in still in hiding, he better come out now in order for him to enjoy his life while he is still young.

Had to do it for a cause before. My friend was in the crisis if he is straight or not. Tried helping in some ways and surely enough, he came out. He became the happiest gay man alive.

Comment

• holleroutyo
      holleroutyo commented
      Editing a comment
      What? You even used your own self for him to determine if he was straight or not? They would be able to know, actually. No need to perform such dating experiments.

This can come out even later after getting married. They are not just comfortable until the feeling to be free decided to go postal.

Comment

• merrygoround
      merrygoround commented
      Editing a comment
      I have the same thought here. Even if you get married, there will come a time that he would come out. There was one story that I had read. He joined the military, got a wife and a son, then he resigned from his job to just come out. He did not come out as a gay but as a transgender!

• AirFeline
      AirFeline commented
      Editing a comment
      The armies can really be like baking treats. The pressure can really change them drastically.

Such a waste really when men turned on being a man. But if this happens to me, I'll really be pissed. Who does that?

Comment

• 1xz9
      1xz9 commented
      Editing a comment
      They all have their preference that they get along the way. You can't blame them if they are exposed to it so much and the can't help it.

• Airbind
      Airbind commented
      Editing a comment
      Imagine being a man growing up in a household of women. You must have a strong sexuality to prevent turning. lol

It really sucks how they wouldn't just go straight to sleeping with dudes instead of using us like guinea pigs.

Comment

• CupcakeTea
      CupcakeTea commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, maybe it is because they are still not sure with their sexuality that is why he's experimenting with sleeping in the hopes that would help him figure things out

• Tastyblic
      Tastyblic commented
      Editing a comment
      I always thought men are decisive but I guess it won't apply in these kind of problem.

Yeah, I would if he look like NPH kind of gay. lol

Comment

• CuddlyPac
      CuddlyPac commented
      Editing a comment
      What is NPH? Are you referring to the actor?

• LoveShove
      LoveShove commented
      Editing a comment
      WhAt iS nPh? Of course, it's the actor! lol

Based from what I know and heard, all of them are still a bunch of straight jerks lmao

Comment

• TastyLove
      TastyLove commented
      Editing a comment
      Why are you checking on some of your exes or your friends would just mention them to you?

• XperiencedVirgin
      XperiencedVirgin commented
      Editing a comment
      TastyLove She could be a stalker and she occasionally stalks on her exes. lol.

There was this one girl that I had a one night stand with who came out of the closet a couple of months ago

Comment

• PussySlay
      PussySlay commented
      Editing a comment
      I have seen some women who went out and transformed themselves completely. Now, they look similar to you - beards, hair all over and good abs.

• Yummykorn
      Yummykorn commented
      Editing a comment
      Was there no indication that she was not a real girl? Could it be possible that her sex with you had made her realized that she was a gay.

As far as I know, I've never been someones beard before

Comment

• HugKenji
      HugKenji commented
      Editing a comment
      But how would you react if you found out that he using you as his beard?
Working...
X