Accidental release

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accidental release

The two of us were on a nice romantic date on a fancy restaurant. It was going so well. The place was so silent then suddenly a loud sound was heard. So loud that the people on the other tables looked at our table where both of us were seated. I looked at my date and his face blushed and turned into red while staring at me in disbelief. What would do you after you had released the most embarrassing fart of your life? What was your most embarrassing moment?

Who farted here? You or your date? That fart must have been so loud that other people were still able to hear it coming from your side! Oh, my goodness. That was so embarrassing.

Comment

• HoneyConey
      HoneyConey commented
      Editing a comment
      I think she might be the one who farted. Let's just wait for her to tell us who's to blame for that fart lmao

• Kinkytime
      Kinkytime commented
      Editing a comment
      It is hard to admit but it was I who farted. The canned pork and beans that I ate as a snack must be to blame. It caused me so much embarrassment.

LOL. Did your date fart? He must be very apologetic after the incident. Were you able to continue your date after that?

Comment

• Kinkytime
      Kinkytime commented
      Editing a comment
      No, he did not. It was I who farted. His face turned into red as he was so embarrassed that his date farted so loud that even other people's attentions were called.

I do not care about that farting incident. All of us do the farting thingy even though some people may have those embarrassing moments. I had some embarrassing moments, too. Mine happened many years ago when I was young. We went to a certain bar with my friends. We got drunk and it must have been too much as all of us got wasted on our table. Yes, the five of us were just slumped on our tables. Come closing time, the waiters were asking us to leave the premise but all of us were too drunk to stand up. I looked at my mini skirt and it was wet. Yes, I did not know that I had peed on my seat.

Comment

• Kinkytime
      Kinkytime commented
      Editing a comment
      lol. A girl who was so drunk and peed her skirt is a shameful girl. I bet your shoes got wet from your pee.

That was a restaurant and people were there eating then suddenly that incident happened. It must have been a shock for all. Did you stop what you were doing and left immediately?

Comment

• Airbind
      Airbind commented
      Editing a comment
      Just probably a few laughs. Leaving is kind of over reaction.

• Kinkytime
      Kinkytime commented
      Editing a comment
      I heard whispers and hidden laughter from the people. He asked me if I would like to leave and go to somewhere else but I refused. I answered: "Let me go to the toilet first. Please wait for me here."

This is the most innocent question I've seen here. I actually don't know what to say. lol

Comment

• TroveLove
      TroveLove commented
      Editing a comment
      So have you already thought of an embarrassing thing that happened to you?

I attended a pride parade few years back and I was glittery as fuck for a whole week. I attended meetings looking like Tinkerbell squirted in my face.

Comment

• PussySlay
      PussySlay commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you not take a thorough bath? One wash with full lather of soap would remove all those glitters.

• LoveShove
      LoveShove commented
      Editing a comment
      It's a craft herpes. No matter how thorough you are, you'll still find bits of it.

One time, I went to work straight from the place of the guy I met the night before. It was a normal working day until the latter part of it, someone in work mention that there's a dried cum in my hair. It's pretty far from embarrassing, really.

Comment

• ManlyBeardMan
      ManlyBeardMan commented
      Editing a comment
      Guess you woke up late that's why he didn't end up not being able to wash your hair before leaving?

• bubblebutt6969
      bubblebutt6969 commented
      Editing a comment
      You had cum on your hair with dried sweats all over your body. Oh, you were also wearing the same clothes your wore the day before. But, anyway, before going to work, always take a bath.

Speaking of accidental release, there was one time when guy I was doing it with suddenly came because he was startled. I accidentally shoved a glass off the nightstand.

Comment

• CuddlyPac
      CuddlyPac commented
      Editing a comment
      I am curious on what happened. Why was he startled? What was with the shoving of a glass all about?

Was thinking that this would be about guys who had premature ejaculation. But to answer your question, it would be tripping and face planting in the playground

Comment

• TastyLove
      TastyLove commented
      Editing a comment
      Did somebody tripped you or you're just a klutz and you often end up tripping?

• XperiencedVirgin
      XperiencedVirgin commented
      Editing a comment
      Do not judge a book by its cover. Judge it by their author. Nope. By their content.
      Anyway, was the playground's floor made of cement or covered with grasses?

It happened during high school. A bunch of ladies who heard me had an explosive diarrhea episode lol

Comment

• uninvoked
      uninvoked commented
      Editing a comment
      I had watched a video where three ladies where inside the toilet and having a groupie then suddenly they heard a loud sound coming from an explosive ass. They were shocked and looked at the direction where the cubicle is.

• inertia
      inertia commented
      Editing a comment
      I just hate those explosive diarrhea episodes. The sounds are terrible to hear; how much more when other people inside a public toilet would hear it?

• Tastyblic
      Tastyblic commented
      Editing a comment
      Reminded me the Battleshits scene in Harold and Kumar. LOL

I remembered the first time that I quefed. My boyfriend was fingerblasting me hard and when he was about to eat my pussy I queefed on his face. He was surprised at first then he suddenly laughed about it. Was actually relieved that he laughed since I was starting to feel small with what happened

Comment

• HoneyHoney72
      HoneyHoney72 commented
      Editing a comment
      AirFeline It is real. I had a few times already. Do not ask me how I did it. Those things just happen without even planning about it.

• BabyUni
      BabyUni commented
      Editing a comment
      So can someone describe what is smells like? Apparently, not everyone know what it is.

• Cupcakesi
      Cupcakesi commented
      Editing a comment
      BabyUni the only time that your queef would smell is if you have poor hygiene down there. Because if you always keep your pussy clean, it doesn't have a smell since it's only air that gets inside you because of the way you or the guy fingered you
Working...
X