Know your limits!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Know your limits!

I just wanna share with you guys my last encounter with a fuck buddy. I nearly got infected with HIV from him. To get the story straight, I refused to used the condoms he bought because it was really itchy inside of me. He tried opening another one, but it was still itchy. So, we decided to have sex without any protection. A few days passed when I got a text from him. He immediately sent me money for a check-up. His recklessness almost lead me into something serious. When I saw my results, it was only UTI not HIV. But for his results, it was an early sign of having HIV because he was releasing white thick fluids. (Certainly not CUM). From that on, I never had sex with him but his guts keeps popping up on my DMs. It was nearly a traumatic experience for me. Glad that I'm safe, stay safe as well guys!

That was so close! He's a cunt for doing that, he should bought other condoms, or YOU should've bought your own. Like the ones that doesn't irritate your cooch. Well, atleast you're safe. I feel bad for him tho

Comment

• 1xz9
      1xz9 commented
      Editing a comment
      He's been fooling around with other women before he get to hardandrough but that was so close!

hardandrough You should be careful next time! Guys who don't have HIV are hard to come by. Just be patient as well.

Comment

• Stoneyption
      Stoneyption commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you saying that most men have an HIV infection?

• Janbaby
      Janbaby commented
      Editing a comment
      holleroutyo Oh, I had read an article about a man who purposely spread his disease by unprotected sex with various women whom he met. It was an evil act.

• Janbaby
      Janbaby commented
      Editing a comment
      Stoneyption I did not say that one. You were the one who coined your own interpretation with what I posted.

Have you tried being tested again? HIV infection does not appear that early. It could be months after the unprotected sex was performed before the infection could be detected.

Comment

• halfSlut23
      halfSlut23 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think this is right. After few months, it need to be tested again to make sure that there was no infection.

At least he's kind enough to tell you that he's infected and gave you a compensation for a check-up. If he was a douche he'll just ignore you.

Comment

• PieFlavor
      PieFlavor commented
      Editing a comment
      The man had a golden heart to be that considerate.

• J3nnyTalia
      J3nnyTalia commented
      Editing a comment
      It is rare that a man would care to provide assistance of that kind to a girl if that was just a hookup. Normally, guys would be gone right after the session.

The fact that he's still hitting you up on you DMs, when will a guy ever learn?

Comment

• XperiencedVirgin
      XperiencedVirgin commented
      Editing a comment
      He's too comfy about hooking up with anyone he likes when he's actually near to spreading a disease!

I was so close to getting infected as well. It turns out that she's been sleeping with different guys more frequently than I do.

Comment

• Lookingforlovin
      Lookingforlovin commented
      Editing a comment
      You should get to know your partner better before engaging into sexual activities. Safety first!

• Informerem
      Informerem commented
      Editing a comment
      What do you mean that you're close to getting infected as well? Are you talking about HIV or STD's?

Originally posted by hardandrough View Post
    But for his results, it was an early sign of having HIV because he was releasing white thick fluids. (Certainly not CUM).
    Is that one of the signs of having an HIV infection? You could look so well even if you are already having the infection.

Comment

If he was already infected of HIV at the time that you had unprotected sex together then there is a chance that you would have the infection, too. Would you like to have an another test?

Comment

Are you sure that he was infected? I do not think that his symptom is a sign of an HIV infection.

Comment

• ablasta
          ablasta commented
          Editing a comment
          I think the guy definitely has something but at the same time she's being too paranoid to assume that he was HIV positive

Always use condoms. Always practice safe sex. You could have all the hookups in the world but always be safe.

Comment

• Cupcakeri
          Cupcakeri commented
          Editing a comment
          Seriously? All the hook ups in the world? That's too much lol

• TeaHoney
          TeaHoney commented
          Editing a comment
          Cupcakeri She was just exaggerating with her "all the hookups in the world".

Originally posted by hardandrough View Post
        From that on, I never had sex with him but his guts keeps popping up on my DMs.
        Why is he still contacting you?

Comment

• BabyBabu
          BabyBabu commented
          Editing a comment
          I think he would like to tell that he was truly infected with HIV and that he was just waiting for her to ask him.

He might have some other kind of an STD but not HIV infection. Still, he must have himself tested.

Comment

• HoneySpyder
          HoneySpyder commented
          Editing a comment
          Possible as there was white and thick fluid coming out from his dick. I do not know much of those STDs but he could have one.

Why did HIV was the first thing that popped in your head? Sounds like you're a major hypochondriac who's willing to have unprotected sex

Comment

• AirFeline
          AirFeline commented
          Editing a comment
          Although current researches are underway, and new possible treatments are promising, HIV is a disease that still has no cure at the moment.

I would suggest to try and block him from all your social sites and on your phone if you want to avoid getting your messages from him

Comment

• CuddlyPac
          CuddlyPac commented
          Editing a comment
          This is why after I've been dealing with hook-ups, I'd ghost them immediately!
      Working...
      X