She was unfaithful

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She was unfaithful

I know that it is none of our business but I wanted to hear your thoughts about this. My best friend shared a story about her older sister. I'll just call older sister, Bethany. Bethany is dating a lesbian for 8 years now but we're aware that Bethany cheated on her partner not once but multiple times! It happened one night while I was at my best friend's house for a sleepover. Bethany hurriedly dragged a guy upstairs, leading him inside of her bedroom. My best friend confronted her when she went out of her room for a bathroom break. Bethany insisted that all she wanted was a male fuckbuddy. In the morning, my best friend told me that it's been weeks that Bethany has been inviting 3 different guys already. A few years later Bethany's lesbian boyfriend came home from abroad and now, I've heard that they're already engaged.

Bethany's partner will soon discover how unfaithful she is to become a lifetime partner. Hope it's not too late right before they get married

Comment

• CupcakeTea
      CupcakeTea commented
      Editing a comment
      'Til when? How long before she would have to know?

• SmileDemiSmile
      SmileDemiSmile commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you feel that the relationship is about to end because of the things that have been happening between the two of them?

Why would she even be in a relationship with a lesbian if she's still looking for dicks? Lol

Comment

• BuiltToLast
      BuiltToLast commented
      Editing a comment
      VickyMae55 isn't she a little too old to be experimenting?

• Vichie
      Vichie commented
      Editing a comment
      BuiltToLast do you really think that you should stop experimenting once you hit a certain age? There's nothing wrong with trying something new late in your life

• LoveShove
      LoveShove commented
      Editing a comment
      I also wonder why she was with a lesbian when she wanted the cocks of three men. By the way, how old is Bethany now? Why is she still living with her sister?

Maybe they were in an open relationship when her boyfriend was not around and she's identifies as a bisexual

Comment

• badbadboys
      badbadboys commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you really think that she's bisexual that's why she still sleeps with men?

• uninvoked
      uninvoked commented
      Editing a comment
      No one mentioned that open-relationship part, was it true? OR maybe she is really cheating her partner lol

• Yummykorn
      Yummykorn commented
      Editing a comment
      These are speculations that we could have but we would never know the real score.

How sure are you that Bethany cheated on her partner? Because there's a chance that they were in an open relationship or she was allowed to sleep with guys if her partner is not around

Comment

• halfSlut23
      halfSlut23 commented
      Editing a comment
      According to the story, Bethany is not in an open-relationship since it wasn't mentioned. Could it be that her partner has been fooling around?

• smartass
      smartass commented
      Editing a comment
      halfSlut23 just because it wasn't mentioned, it doesn't automatically mean that what AudreyA has mentioned is not possible

Well, I think Bethany's changed since she got engaged.

Comment

• inertia
      inertia commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, change is never too late.

• BigDaddy69
      BigDaddy69 commented
      Editing a comment
      What makes you say that? She'll probably still cheat even if she's already married. As long as her partner is not around, the mouse would always come out to play.

• MoiraMcTagarrt
      MoiraMcTagarrt commented
      Editing a comment
      honesty101 do you think that she changed for the better or the worst? lol

Maybe she's just making the most of her single life before taking the plunge with her girlfriend

Comment

• bubblebutt6969
      bubblebutt6969 commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, she'll surely miss those things once she entered the married life lol

• HoneyConey
      HoneyConey commented
      Editing a comment
      I still feel bad for her girlfriend dating a person like Bethany.

• Carlosa34
      Carlosa34 commented
      Editing a comment
      HoneyConey do you think that Bethany is not doing the same thing?

Why do you need to know our opinions about the problem of your best friends sister? It would be understandable if it was your friend who had a problem

Comment

• CupcakeComments
      CupcakeComments commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe she is just curious with what other people would gonna say.

The past does not matter; what is important is the current time. Yeah, she cheated in the past. But do you know that people change?

Comment

• Danica505
      Danica505 commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you really think that people can't change for the better?

• TastyLove
      TastyLove commented
      Editing a comment
      Danica505 People change either for better or for worse. It would be good if we change for the better but sometimes people falter and so some would change into worse. I will borrow a statement from the movie: "Life is like a box of chocolates. You'll never know what you'll get."

If you feel bad for what they did, why not tell them that it is not a good idea to date each other because of not being loyal to her partner

Comment

• PieFlavor
      PieFlavor commented
      Editing a comment
      But why would she interfere with someone else's affairs?

• BeautifulCupful
      BeautifulCupful commented
      Editing a comment
      PieFlavor if no one's gonna tell then who? It's best that her partner must know.

It would be better if you mind your own business rather involve yourself in the mess that it is about to come

Comment

• yumyum
      yumyum commented
      Editing a comment
      Exactly. She must stay away from other people's business. Besides, they are all old so no need to provide some advices for them.

May I ask something? How old is Bethany?

Comment

• AglowBeautiful
      AglowBeautiful commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe she's between 25-30s

• BugAlive
      BugAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      Why are you curious with her age? Do you think that her age is a factor in this mess that they're in?

So what happened to Bethany and her fiance?

Comment

Working...
    X