Let the free drinks flow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let the free drinks flow

Have you tried getting to know some strangers in a bar just to get some freebies like free drinks then you would leave them after 10 minutes or so of talking with them. Then, you would do it again with an another set of guys. Then, when you are about to pass out, you would leave the bar immediately. I had done that thing when I was younger. Those were when I needed to have more drinks but I had little money. That was one of my many secrets. lol.

Wow. I did not do that before. How long did you do that thing?

Comment

• AirParis
      AirParis commented
      Editing a comment
      If you had known it in the past, would you have done it as well?

• Yummykorn
      Yummykorn commented
      Editing a comment
      Is that something that you're planning to try the next time you hit the bar?

• lovie456
      lovie456 commented
      Editing a comment
      Which one you never heard about before? The one where guys are buying ladies drinks or the other in which she spends the entire night asking free drinks from guys?

Did they not notice that you were already roaming from one place to the other?

Comment

• Live2Hunt
      Live2Hunt commented
      Editing a comment
      That sounds like how beggars would beg from one drink or food to another.

• Airbind
      Airbind commented
      Editing a comment
      Live2Hunt But she did not beg for it. It was given freely. lol.

• BabyBabu
      BabyBabu commented
      Editing a comment
      halfSlut23 She was a freeloader but she did it ingeniously. Apparently, none of us here had done what she had done.

My male friends would provide me the free drinks but not from the strangers. But, you know what? You were ingenious. Bravo!

Comment

• fistingfatties
      fistingfatties commented
      Editing a comment
      I provide the drinks, I don't let anyone offer me some.

• AlignerAlive
      AlignerAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      fistingfatties Oh. That is nice. I wish we were friends. You know, free drinks from you.

• HugKenji
      HugKenji commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure that they're okay with that? There's a chance that they would get something in return for all those free drinks

So, you always expect guys to give you drinks? Maybe you sometimes ask for it.

Comment

• Cupcakesi
      Cupcakesi commented
      Editing a comment
      How about you? Do you offer free drinks to any of the hot girls that you see at a bar?

• VickyMae55
      VickyMae55 commented
      Editing a comment
      Cupcakesi I guess he does not do that, drinks don't come in for free these days. Unless someone plans to drug-rape you.

I'm willing to get a couple of free drinks from a single guy during a night out. I don't see myself as someone who goes to a bar in order to have free drinks the entire night

Comment

• ManlyBeardMan
      ManlyBeardMan commented
      Editing a comment
      I've seen girls acting like that in the bar, and I would tell my friends not to entertain those kinds of girls. They sound so demanding after asking for another shot. I wonder, how could she be there in the first place if she does not have much money? It's a bro-code that f she does not want to get laid with you then you should stop giving her another drink.

• HoneyHoney72
      HoneyHoney72 commented
      Editing a comment
      Not one guy has ever offered me a drink, even if it's my birthday. I would pay for my drinks, I don't like guys buying me drinks and expecting me to fuck or blow them at the back of the bar lol.

• Amazeac
      Amazeac commented
      Editing a comment
      But have you been out in which you've gotten free drinks the entire evening?

If you're planning to do some bar hopping or bar crawl. It's fine to have a few free drinks from different men. But if you're going to spend the entire night at a single bar, maybe just get one drink from a guy

Comment

• hitthesack
      hitthesack commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, I think she does not need to do that. Some guys find it unappealing like begging for a drink or two. Guess she's the type that does not give a fuck even if someone's observing every move she makes.

• BearMsAlive
      BearMsAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      hitthesack are you saying that yumyum goes to bars to beg for free drinks from guys?

• squirrellove
      squirrellove commented
      Editing a comment
      When was the last time that you've been in a bar crawl?

I've been to bars and clubs, a guy would offer me a free drink and I wouldn't ask for a second one. Unless he insisted to pay for whatever drinks I wanted for the rest of the night.

Comment

• sexyme1
      sexyme1 commented
      Editing a comment
      If you're interested in him, I guess it's okay to accept drinks from him but if you're not, then accept one then look for another hot guy lol

• honesty101
      honesty101 commented
      Editing a comment
      So, ladies are only in it for free drinks if the guy is average-looking? That sounds unfair because he's really into you, at least spend some time to get to know him better.

• CupcakeTasty
      CupcakeTasty commented
      Editing a comment
      honesty101 do you think that you were the only ones who are allowed to take advantage of someone? I bet if you can't find a hot girl to give a free drink, you would eventually settle with someone who's average looking

Not one guy in my life has ever offered me a free drink. Maybe I'm unattractive to them or they just have a bad taste in women lol

Comment

• AglowBeautiful
      AglowBeautiful commented
      Editing a comment
      Or you hang out in places where they don't serve booze that's why guys haven't tried giving you a free drink

I used to get free drink offers before. Started to refuse them when I heard that my friend was almost roofied

Comment

• HoneySpyder
      HoneySpyder commented
      Editing a comment
      Did somebody caught him in the act of spiking it or drank it and her friends ended up taking her home because she passed out after a few minutes drinking it?
Working...
X