No reply

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No reply

So, I had come to know a young man in his early 20s in one of the bars that we had gone to. That makes me older than him by a few years. I had his number so I texted him and waited for a reply. Nothing came. I texted him again the next day and waited for a reply. Nothing came. I did it for about five days straight and no reply ever came. Shall I already call him or shall I delete his number already? I am head over heels to him and I feel like I am so desperate to have him. Oh, I feel like a bitch now.

Go ahead and call him. That is the last resort that you could have. If he ignores your call, then that would be the right time for you to stop your foolishness.

Comment

• lover404
      lover404 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that this is a good move. This is also the thing that I would do if I were the girl.

• LoveShove
      LoveShove commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL. The last resort. Is that a title of a song, too? But, yeah, I agree with this one. Give a call.

• rockmybedpls
      rockmybedpls commented
      Editing a comment
      Don't you think that she's just wasting her time in trying to call him?

Why do you want to have a man who is way younger than you are? Is there a particular reason behind it? Or did it just happen that he was just younger than you are?

Comment

• jennica12
      jennica12 commented
      Editing a comment
      What's wrong with that? At least she's dating guys who are in their twenties and not in the late teens

• XtineA
      XtineA commented
      Editing a comment
      She said that she was head over heels to him. She could not help it. When Cupid struck you, you could not do anything to say no.

• BabyBabu
      BabyBabu commented
      Editing a comment
      It is because younger men are better than older men. They are better in so many ways. Well, that is what I believe.

You should have tried to call the number right after he gave it to you. At least you can find out immediately if he gave you a fake one or not

Comment

• Kristen23
      Kristen23 commented
      Editing a comment
      Actually, this is the best thing to do. Ring the number right after he had given it to you to know that the number that he gave was his own number.

• BabeLady
      BabeLady commented
      Editing a comment
      In the past, I did not do this. Now, I had learned my lesson well. I need to ring to know if that is the number of the hot man.

• virgingirl
      virgingirl commented
      Editing a comment
      Hahahah. This is actually my new move. I would have to call the number in front of him. I need to see his phone ring. In that way, I am sure that he gave me his real number.

I understand that you are head over heels on him. I also understand how desperate you are to have him. So, go ahead and try to call him.

Comment

• truelove
      truelove commented
      Editing a comment
      Is he dead? Did he change his number? Did he block her because she was annoying? Whatever the reason is, he should've at least told her what's up, so she wouldn't be hoping that one day he'll text her back after days of waiting.

• BigDaddy69
      BigDaddy69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Danica505 Five days straight without a word from him? That's too much, she should give herself a break.

Text him again. Not just one text per day but several texts in a day. Let us see how he reacts with multiple messages in a day. lol.

Comment

• jerda201
      jerda201 commented
      Editing a comment
      Don't you think that he already blocked her number? Most guys, like me, don't like it when a girl keeps messaging me nonstop. I would block her right away, that's like being obsessed with someone. You shouldn't tell her that, sending a guy multiple messages is just a major turn off. It only means a girl is desperate and needy to get a guy's attention.

It hasn't crossed your mind that he just trying to be polite towards you that's why he gave you his number

Comment

• Vichie
      Vichie commented
      Editing a comment
      But he could have said no so that there would be no false hope on the part of the girl.

• Kinkytime
      Kinkytime commented
      Editing a comment
      So, being polite means giving out your number and after that, you won't be so polite so you'll choose to ignore someone who gives a shit about you? That's odd. He might have been turned off when he learned that she keeps bothering him.

So did he really ghosted you or was just busy that's why he wasn't able to reply to your messages

Comment

• KellyEM
      KellyEM commented
      Editing a comment
      Why not ask her out and promise her that you're going to reply to her messages lol

• lovie456
      lovie456 commented
      Editing a comment
      He could be busy so he was not replying to her or actually when the man was really wasted at the time that she got his number then it could be possible that he could not remember her so he was ignoring her messages.

• youngsterme
      youngsterme commented
      Editing a comment
      He wouldn't be busy for five days straight without even telling her. He should've told her that he's no longer interested in her, it could only be that simple.

Originally posted by VanVan01 View Post
    So, I had come to know a young man in his early 20s in one of the bars that we had gone to. That makes me older than him by a few years. I had his number so I texted him and waited for a reply. Nothing came. I texted him again the next day and waited for a reply. Nothing came. I did it for about five days straight and no reply ever came. Shall I already call him or shall I delete his number already? I am head over heels to him and I feel like I am so desperate to have him. Oh, I feel like a bitch now.
    Are you unaware of the ghosting culture? Well, it looks like he already ghosted you and that's what's up hun. Please get over him already!
    Last edited by StrongAsZeus; 10-05-2019, 10:11 AM.

Comment

• badbadboys
      badbadboys commented
      Editing a comment
      It's obvious that he ghosted her already. He even blocked her number that's why he can no longer reply to her.

• SmileDemiSmile
      SmileDemiSmile commented
      Editing a comment
      badbadboys Aw! Is this so? Poor lady. Now, she does not have the man that she desperately wants to have anymore.

No reply means he is not interested with you so quit texting him and never call him. You would gonna be sorry if you call him. Save yourself from humiliation and desperation.

Comment

• AudreyA
      AudreyA commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, what can I say? Do I need to say more? You have already told the things that are needed to be told.

• hitthesack
      hitthesack commented
      Editing a comment
      AudreyA exactly! She is on point and I feel sorry for VanVan01 that she's just wasting her time with that kind of guy.

I used to be like you VanVan01. So, I used to text this girl that I'm deeply in love with but in just four days straight of no replies from her, I just gave up. Actually, on the third day, I was already planning to give it up but then again I told myself to spare another day to see how it goes. So, yeah the fourth day came and not a single hey from her. You should know when a person is no longer interested in you, did you ever consider that maybe he's just in it for the chase and does not have a plan to take you seriously?

Comment

• BearMsAlive
      BearMsAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      BuiltToLast Yeah, we've all been there at some point in our lives. We've become desperately head over heels to someone who doesn't even give a damn about us, and we'll realize when it's time to stop. So VanVan01 please stop being stupid and just move on. There are other guys out there who would die just to have your attention, lol!
Working...
X