Getting a makeover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting a makeover

Should we get a makeover just to get some people to get attracted to us? Hair makeover, face makeover, whole body makeover, personality makeover and whatever makeover that you could think of.

Even without the intention to get the people to be attracted to us, I think that we need to constantly improve ourselves. And those kinds of makeovers are very good to avail. I think that if we could be like a Miss Universe then why not?

Comment

• Rilene90
      Rilene90 commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with you about the idea of how we should constantly need to improve ourselves, but it would be better if you would consider the personality makeover there too! You can be beautiful and all that but how about your personality? Do you think you can win a person with a shitty personality? No, absolutely not!

If it is needed then yes, we need to have some makeover. I like the whole body makeover, though.

Comment

• BigDaddy69
      BigDaddy69 commented
      Editing a comment
      The whole body transformation is easy but do you consider changing your attitude to become a much better version of yourself?

• SmileDemiSmile
      SmileDemiSmile commented
      Editing a comment
      That would be a big change and you must ensure that it's an evolution of your old self and make it bloom as a new one

I would love to. I had seen some makeovers where your jaws would just drop. I like to have those similar jaw-dropping makeovers.

Comment

• virgingirl
      virgingirl commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, yeah. I had watched those kinds of videos on Youtube. I like watching those before and after the makeovers. Just amazing.

This applies to us guys too, so yes, a makeover is good. Something to make us look more attractive than ever!
    I mean for us guys, maybe getting a new haircut and experimenting on new style of clothes.

Comment

• youngsterme
      youngsterme commented
      Editing a comment
      How about getting a new attitude fixed? We should also do a back check on our attitude and personality so people would be more attracted to us, regardless of our outer appearance.

• ManlyBeardMan
      ManlyBeardMan commented
      Editing a comment
      hitthesack, Agree! A wardrobe makeover to whatever is trending now, not to mention the haircut? Yes, that one too is important as long as we get to impress the ladies.

I think makeovers are not a way to get people to get attracted to us. We usually do makeovers because we just wanted to feel comfortable about ourselves. In other words, we do makeovers for self-betterment. It is considered self-love.

Comment

• BuiltToLast
      BuiltToLast commented
      Editing a comment
      It is our choice if we wanted to do a makeover without the approval of others. And if you wanted to change something about your personality or your attitude that you consider it bad to other people, then yes, you should change that right away!

If you feel that you're a bit outdated when it comes to clothes and make up and your friends feel the same thing about you, then go ahead and have a makeover in order to be noticed

Comment

• BearMsAlive
      BearMsAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      It sounds like you just wanted to please other people since there's an undertone of sarcasm in there yumyum. I think it's better if you do a makeover if you feel like it, not because you just wanted people to notice you.

• iwantFWB
      iwantFWB commented
      Editing a comment
      yumyum You're right, if I ever feel outdated myself then I'd buy myself some new set of clothes and shoes. And probably go and have a trip to the salon and get my hair fixed for a new hairdo.

Have no plans of getting a makeover since I'm comfortable and confident that I get guys without changing my wardrobe or makeup routine

Comment

• fucklove
      fucklove commented
      Editing a comment
      I have no plans either unless I badly needed a haircut, just that. I'm very much comfortable with my wardrobe and I rarely use makeup these days.

• SmileDemiSmile
      SmileDemiSmile commented
      Editing a comment
      Good for you! Men must find you very attracting even in the way you dress, better stick with it

Why not just try and get new stuff rather than having an entire makeover because you might end up throwing all the clothes and shoes that you love because of the makeover

Comment

• Mor2thisIknoe
      Mor2thisIknoe commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm confused as to what you're trying to say, merrygoround. You don't need to have an entire makeover, you can just start little by little and not throwing all your stuff away.

It's kinda hard doing all that kind of stuff... makeovers and having a new look I think its better to show your true colors and make them realize that its best if you stay what you are and what you believe in without spending so much time and money on nonsensical stuff

Comment

• SmileDemiSmile
      SmileDemiSmile commented
      Editing a comment
      It's not that hard if you are invested on it and earning much but if you are happy on the way you look and contented on what you've got then no need for makeovers and be natural
Working...
X