The contact

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The contact

The new girlfriend or boyfriend of your ex started to contact you, what would you do?

I would accept her contact to me. I would ask her why and if there is anything that I could help her with. Oh, see? I am friendly to her.

Comment

• SimplyAlisha
      SimplyAlisha commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow. You are so friendly. Are you sure you would gonna help that girl?

• Marphy
      Marphy commented
      Editing a comment
      Help? Of what? Are you going to help by ruining their perfect relationship that should've been you? Lol!

• AnnieP
      AnnieP commented
      Editing a comment
      Most girls would not be that friendly to the new girlfriend of their ex-boyfriends. So, I admire how friendly and helpful you are to the new girl.

I will ignore her. Why does she need to contact me? What is her purpose? I do not think that I have something to do with their business.

Comment

• Kinkytime
      Kinkytime commented
      Editing a comment
      Block her ass immediately. I wouldn't just ignore her if she keeps beeping me. It's something fishy, but to stop her shenanigans, I must block her. End of story!

• XtineA
      XtineA commented
      Editing a comment
      Kinkytime I will not block her. I will ignore her, too. Ignoring her will make her cringe for more attention which I love to see. Once I blocked her, it would be the end of the story. I do not want to easily end it. I want to play with it so I should ignore her and not block her. lol.

I'll end the call and text her why is she calling me? maybe ask the reason behind her call first

Comment

• lover404
      lover404 commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, having a conversation through a phone call would be faster and easier than to type some long text messages back and forth.

• PussySlay
      PussySlay commented
      Editing a comment
      I think you should call her back, see if there's a response to that. If she doesn't answer you back, maybe she's just messing with you. Block her number and continue with your life.

What is her problem? I am living in peace so why would she bother me? What does she want?
    Anyway, I would wait for her to open up. If it is something that I could help her then there is no problem with me. But if she contacted and would ask for troubles then that is different story.

Comment

• AnneCubix
      AnneCubix commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, this is also what I would do. I need to know what she wants to say to me first. She could be a nice lady and we could even be friends. Who knows?

Fuck him I would never answer it and block him in my contacts if that guy doesn't have something nice to say

Comment

• MasQue
      MasQue commented
      Editing a comment
      what if its your bestfriend or someone close to you is the one with your ex right now?

• BabeLady
      BabeLady commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe, your ex-girlfriend suggested that she wants a threesome and the guy started to contact you. You should give him a chance to state his business, right?

• KellyEM
      KellyEM commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, I think that if a man calls you then chances are, he has some important things to say. Won't you give him a chance to hear his case?

Answer it and then ask why did she bother to call me so i can know the reason behind her call. Hope it's not something that will make me mad about

Comment

• jerda201
      jerda201 commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess you should handle your anger first because she might want to confirm something to you that your ex isn't aware of

Maybe she is so friendly that she wants to be friend with me. Well, I could accept that friendship. Wait, are they planning for a threesome or something?

Comment

• BigDaddy69
      BigDaddy69 commented
      Editing a comment
      How sure are you that she wants to have a threesome? Maybe she just wants to have an interview with you about the guy she's dealing with now.

I am having a second thought on answering because I might throw my phone outside the window so I think i'll calm down for a moment and answer it, if I hear something bad then its time to say FUCK U BITCH and end the call hahaha

Comment

• iwantFWB
      iwantFWB commented
      Editing a comment
      Then block her immediately right? So she'll never have to bother you again. Maybe she's just bored and just wants to mess with you.

I'd offer them some good D also, or to give him the opportunity to watch and see why his woman came to me to begin with! Maybe he will learn how to keep her!

Comment

• Airbind
      Airbind commented
      Editing a comment
      No, I think you were confused with the post. The poster asked what would you do if the boyfriend of your ex contacted you.

• HoneyConey
      HoneyConey commented
      Editing a comment
      That's quite an interesting bulge you have there NestlePipes1

• SmileDemiSmile
      SmileDemiSmile commented
      Editing a comment
      HoneyConey But the bulge is something off. I had never seen any man who had a bulge similar to his. Or maybe, the angle of the photo made it a bit strange?

Not really sure, but if that ex has been an asshole towards me, I might tell his current girlfriend to get tested if the two of them had sex already

Comment

• TastyLove
      TastyLove commented
      Editing a comment
      Looks like you have a couple of exes who were complete assholes to you

With open arms, I would gladly entertain her. Does she want and need some helps? Then, she came to the right person. I will help her up to the limits of my power.

Comment

• virgingirl
      virgingirl commented
      Editing a comment
      It sounds like you're plotting to ruin their relationship as your way of revenge. Lol!

• Cupcakeri
      Cupcakeri commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you stupid or something? You're so naive that she's just going to use you.

Quite sketchy, he or she might want to talk about something about your ex that he or she desperately wants to know

Comment

• Jaime12
      Jaime12 commented
      Editing a comment
      That IS the perfect answer to that. Obviously, he or she wants to know about something that your ex (his/her current) has never mentioned.
Working...
X