With heart emoticons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With heart emoticons

If you have a new friend then this friend sends you messages with heart emoticons, does it mean that he is beginning to flirt with me?

Are you sure that he only sends those heart emoticons exclusively to you? If yes, then he is already flirting with you.
    If not, then it is only his style on his messages to anyone. That makes me think that he is gay.

Comment

• BabyBabu
      BabyBabu commented
      Editing a comment
      If he sends heart emojis to all the other girls, it only means that he's flirting with all of them. He'll see how each will respond to it and if it works, then he'll surely be dating her immediately.

• playagame
      playagame commented
      Editing a comment
      Heart emoticon does not necessarily mean that he is flirting sometimes its a way to show that he love what you say or maybe you've sent something that he likes or loved

• Mor2thisIknoe
      Mor2thisIknoe commented
      Editing a comment
      BabyBabu How many men had done this kind of a thing on you? Oh, how did you know it, by the way?

How about replying him with heart emoticons, too? You may try to do it and let us see what his reactions would be. Are you brave enough to do some experiments?

Comment

• Jaime12
      Jaime12 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm brave enough to do some experiments. Heart emoticons? No problem, I can send a ton and say oops it's just an experiment!

• youngsterme
      youngsterme commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah that is easy. I'll send a heart emoticon to all but I have to wait for Valentine's day lol

• rockmybedpls
      rockmybedpls commented
      Editing a comment
      He might be shocked if I reply back with some heart emoticons on my messages to him but I am open to do that experiment. If he asks me out after some exchange of messages then hooray, I would have a sweet man with me.

Originally posted by AudreyA View Post
    If you have a new friend then this friend sends you messages with heart emoticons, does it mean that he is beginning to flirt with me?
    Hey, stop assuming things. He might've been fooling you around or must've been wrong-sent!

Comment

• hitthesack
      hitthesack commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm a guy and I don't send heart emojis to a girl I like if I'd want to flirt with her. I'd rather be upfront and tell her that I like her. Emoji is just an emoji, it should rather be expressed in words.

• Yummykorn
      Yummykorn commented
      Editing a comment
      If the girl ignores him or just have seen that love emoticon then he will turn out like a fool

If I received heart emojis from someone (whether I like or not), I'd send one back and just wait 'til we chat again. OR if not I'd say, "Oops, that's must've been wrong sent."

Comment

• Yuki23
      Yuki23 commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you think that they'd be flattered if you sent them a heart emoji? An emoji is just an emoji, it wouldn't mean anything to them anyway.

• Divina009
      Divina009 commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL. You are a typical man! I know as I had seen some men who already did those things to me.

I'd sent him back plenty of heart emojis, with different styles and colors. It might freak him out or he'll just think that I'm flirting back at him. We'll see where this emoji battle gets.

Comment

• ablasta
      ablasta commented
      Editing a comment
      Send heart emojis first and if he ignore it then send a poop emoji... Lol

• VickyMae55
      VickyMae55 commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol it would be an epic match of emojis you must try an eggplant and a peach.. just saying maybe he'll react and even like it

No I don't think so I have a friend who loves to sends a heart emoticon whenever he likes what you said or a cute picture and even react with a heart emoticon.

Comment

• AliveLivery
      AliveLivery commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah but does it bother you that all of his emoticon would always be a heart one. You can say that guy like you very much that's why he is sending a lot of hearts emoji

• Lilliah
      Lilliah commented
      Editing a comment
      A reaction of heart emojis are, of course, fine. But I think that the poster was referring to messages with heart emojis on it.

AudreyA If a new friend sends you a heart emoji, it only means that he's your admirer. You can only confirm if he's flirting with you UNLESS, you'd ask him about it.

Comment

• newromance
      newromance commented
      Editing a comment
      So, how do I confirm if he is flirting with me? Shall I explicitly ask: "Oh, my gosh. Are you flirting with me now?"

I find those men as sweet as long as they are only sending those heart emoticons to just one woman. If they mass send it to all the women that they are texting then that is already an another story. I would not fall for a man that flirts all the women he knows.

Comment

• ManlyBeardMan
      ManlyBeardMan commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe you're just jealous with other woman too, its okay for men to be flirty with others if he still haven't decide the one he likes

• honesty101
      honesty101 commented
      Editing a comment
      Just like what bearded man says I think he is still discovering the woman that deserve his love or its just his way of making other woman feel better

It depends if he is using it to much or excessively, It might express affection if you see it all the time even in your post there's a heart reaction maybe he likes me very much and wait for my reaction about it but don't assume things its just a graphic what's more important is if he rips his heart and send it to me LOL

Comment

• BuiltToLast
      BuiltToLast commented
      Editing a comment
      So if I ever sent you a red heart emoji for the first time then what do you think AirFeline?

• BabyUni
      BabyUni commented
      Editing a comment
      BuiltToLast I am getting chills with this one because she said what's more important is you ripped your heart and send it to her, You'll be dead in a minute and wont see her reaction LMFAO

You know what? There are some men to are naturally expressive. But I am not referring to being expressively in love with someone. There are men to are simply flirty with their messages although they mean nothing with it. So, my advice is, do not assume that he is flirting with you. If he begins to ask you out, then that is the time that you already would know that he was indeed flirting with you.

Comment

• Live2Hunt
      Live2Hunt commented
      Editing a comment
      If I send you a picture of me, Would you assume that I am already flirting with you?

Aw, if there is a man who would be texting me with those heart emotions then I would be like flying up in the clouds. I know that feeling loved is great and being in love is even more satisfying. I would reply back with messages which are full of heart emoticons coupled with flying kiss emoticons. lol.

Comment

• LoveShove
      LoveShove commented
      Editing a comment
      What if that man is your brother or a cousin? Jokes! I dont want to ruin your moment so you better get back at them with some hearts of your own
Working...
X