Height difference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Height difference

What are the tips that you could share when there is a significant height difference between a two persons? Well, some sex positions could be performed without any issues but there are some positions, most specially the standing ones (both are standing), which could not be performed due to the difficulties of maneuvering of one taller and the other shorter.

If the woman has a shorter height, it would be better if she wears heels. In that case, the difference in height won't be that big.

Comment

• CupcakeComments
      CupcakeComments commented
      Editing a comment
      You are all naked having sex on the bed then you would suddenly wear heels when you need to do the standing positions. I could imagine it and it makes me grin. How high would you like your heels to be? 6 inches?

• Amazeac
      Amazeac commented
      Editing a comment
      I could imagine how this would be gone. If I were the girl, I would get my 6 inch heels ready and place it on the side of the bed just in case I would be needing to wear it for the standing positions! It would look hilarious but I guess that it would do the trick.

To make both of your lives better, why not just do the positions that don't involve standing? I'm sure both of you can still enjoy and be satisfied.

Comment

• LovelyAlive
      LovelyAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      Right. This is best thing to do. No more standing positions. Yes, you would lose those standing positions but what can you do?

• AlignerAlive
      AlignerAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      You're right, but just to clarify things, sometimes guys who have average-sized packs do not usually do sex positions that involved standing.

• newromance
      newromance commented
      Editing a comment
      True. That is the most logical way to do those things but then you would be missing the standing positions. I think that the standing positions are great ways to enjoy sex.

I guess you can have some alternatives for the standing sexual positions. For example, the taller one would still be standing and the shorter one would be in the bed kneeling or bending. You guys can surely work it out.

Comment

• pleaserloser
      pleaserloser commented
      Editing a comment
      What if the girl is the taller one? Your suggestion surely sounds weird if that's the case. Lol! What I suggest is that they can just resort to the more convenient positions that will give them the same degree of pleasure when they do the standing positions.

• ManlyBeardMan
      ManlyBeardMan commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess what you're suggesting will work if they are both guys.

Why bother doing the standing positions? If both of you have the skills, the lying or sitting down positions are enough for you to reach your climax.

Comment

• rockmybedpls
      rockmybedpls commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, you could reach your climax with any non-standing position that you could have. The thing is, you won't be able to do those standing positions leaving you frustrated and desiring that you could at least do those standing positions.

• bubblebutt6969
      bubblebutt6969 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that due to height differences, the standing positions are not really possible so they would have content with the other positions. Do not do something where both of you would have a hard time.

• XtineA
      XtineA commented
      Editing a comment
      True. Those lying and sitting positions would do. Those standing positions are a bit difficult to do so it is okay to skip them.

Originally posted by playagame View Post
    What are the tips that you could share when there is a significant height difference between a two persons? Well, some sex positions could be performed without any issues but there are some positions, most specially the standing ones (both are standing), which could not be performed due to the difficulties of maneuvering of one taller and the other shorter.
    I'm starting to think about those men that have tall girlfriends, would they wear heels or use high chairs? I don't know myself, I am honestly made of questions right now.

Comment

• smartass
      smartass commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm not so sure about this, I think it's better if you two would be a perfect pair even with the height. I'm not having troubles with having sex while standing up with my exes the has the same height as me or a few inches taller than me.

• smoker
      smoker commented
      Editing a comment
      Men wearing heels? That would not be possible and I bet the guys won't agree to do that. But if they really want to do standing positions, I guess the guys who are short don't have any choice but to do it.

• AudreyA
      AudreyA commented
      Editing a comment
      For those men, I think that they'll prefer doing the sitting positions rather than wearing heels just to perform the standing ones. I don't think that there is any man who'll be willing to wear heels for sex.

Originally posted by playagame View Post
    Then DON'T do any sex positions that involve standing up, do not overdo or complicate things and just stick to more simple yet pleasurable sex positions.

Comment

• MasQue
      MasQue commented
      Editing a comment
      Easy as that! I guess they're just trying their best to reach their goal but they're most likely to fail so better not do it anyway.

• jerda201
      jerda201 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'd prefer basic positions, what matters is that you do can do much foreplay before getting into positions there. No need to overdo any kind of position, the goal is to make each other cum. Right?

How sad! Both of you are restrained because of your height difference. But what I can suggest is that make the shorter one be positioned in an elevated space. Like a sofa or a chair. Standing on a pile of pillows might also work.

Comment

• Airbind
      Airbind commented
      Editing a comment
      This reminds me that there are sex pillows or mattresses built for couples with all shapes and sizes and they'll surely get comfortable with it. There is no need for them to be standing up, I mean why? I'd rather just lay down in bed with him.

Height differences should never be a disadvantage here. I guess they can just do other sex positions that best fit their height, considering that the other is tall. Either the guy or girl, they must know how to adjust if they arent's able to adapt other standing positions that they'd want to try.

Comment

• Shane77
      Shane77 commented
      Editing a comment
      They should know that their positions are limited and must accept it. There's no other way than just go with it, let her lay on her back and do your best as your compensation for her, I bet that you two will enjoy it anyway.

• Cupcakeri
      Cupcakeri commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, adapt to other non-standing positions as those standing positions are really not that possible to attain anymore. Yes, you would miss those positions but what can you do?
Working...
X