Choosing between the old and new

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Choosing between the old and new

I have an FWB relationship with my guy friend, we haven't seen each other for months now but yes we are exclusive fuckbuddies. Recently, I've met this guy who is also willing to be my fuckbuddy but says he wants us to be exclusive (too). The question is who should I choose between them? Or should I just tell my guy friend that there's someone new who wants to be FWB with me? (So I can have them both). I'm sure that some of you will react negatively about my situation but go ahead, I'm open to your reactions.
    Last edited by merrygoround; 11-24-2019, 09:21 AM.

Choose only one and don't be so greedy and selfish. Pick the one who can make you more satisfied in bed. Lol!

Comment

• Stoneyption
      Stoneyption commented
      Editing a comment
      Right! Choose one person only. And when you choose one, select the best one.

• PussySlay
      PussySlay commented
      Editing a comment
      Just one? She could pick two and add more if others would want to join.

• LovelyAlive
      LovelyAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      So, in the process, she must have them both to determine who is better in the bedroom and choose accordingly.

If you already agreed to be exclusive with the first one, why are you still entertaining another one? I suggest that you drop the new guy and just focus with your FWB relationship with the first guy. It's better that way. No complications at all.

Comment

• halfSlut23
      halfSlut23 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think she's curious about the second one, he could be better than the first one, I can feel it. She should try and hook up with the second guy, no one has to know, except maybe if she told the first one about it, right?

• XtineA
      XtineA commented
      Editing a comment
      Gosh, I would be so fuck up if I am in her position. halfSlut23

Originally posted by merrygoround View Post
    I'll admit that I have an FWB relationship with my guy friend, we haven't seen each other for months but yes we are exclusive. Then I met a guy who is also willing to be my FWB but he says that we should be exclusive too, I must tell him if I have other guys on the side because he wants me for his own. The question is should I choose between them or should I tell the other that there's someone who wants to be FWB with me? I'm sure that some of you will react negatively about my situation but go ahead, I'm open to your reactions.
    You should go for the second guy, I think your first FWB is already with someone that's why he hasn't been contacting you for months now. I bet that you will enjoy giving the second guy a chance to become FWB with him.

Comment

• pleaserloser
      pleaserloser commented
      Editing a comment
      You're right, her first FWB is already busy with somebody else. Now is her time to flirt with the second guy and he will surely give her all the attention she desperately needs.

So sorry that I could not understand that you were trying to convey. Could someone clear up the story for me?

Comment

• SmgSpuffy
      SmgSpuffy commented
      Editing a comment
      She says that she is FWB with her guy friend and it's been months since they've last seen each other. Now, she met a guy that wants to be FWB with him but wants to be exclusive. She does not know who to choose between both guys.

Who could have the both of them. You should not allow yourself to be an exclusive someone of a single person when it comes to FWB relationships. It must be open to all who you want to have.

Comment

• StrongAsZeus
      StrongAsZeus commented
      Editing a comment
      She can keep it to herself if she wants to fuck around with different men. Who cares if they're exclusive? Maybe her exclusive fuckbuddy has been banging other chicks beside her.

• inertia
      inertia commented
      Editing a comment
      Taking all possible men is not that greedy, right? So, okay, go on. Have the two men together.

Okay, who do you want more? The old or the new? You ask yourself first and choose the one who you like more.

Comment

• Amazeac
      Amazeac commented
      Editing a comment
      I think she wants to try the new one. After all, we sometimes want to try new things right? If that were me, I'd choose to hook up with the new one even if it's just for one night and see if there would be a next time for both of us.

• youngsterme
      youngsterme commented
      Editing a comment
      Amazeac Oh. Yeah. She could have a one night stand to test if the man would be okay.

Choose the new one. Why? Because you have been with the old one. That means that you had done it many times in the past. It is time to have a new FWB to have something new.

Comment

You can have them both and add more men if you want to. No one is actually preventing you from having many FWB.

Comment

I think that you should be true to your words with the first guy. You committed to him first that's why I think that you should just forget about this new guy. Through doing that, it just shows that you respect the first guy and your relationship with him.

Comment

To be perfectly honest, I think you should give up the new guy. Turn him down and just stick with the first guy. After all, you don't need 2 FWB relationships in your life.

Comment

• CupcakeTea
            CupcakeTea commented
            Editing a comment
            One FWB is good. Two FWB is better. The more, the merrier. Right?

• yumyum
            yumyum commented
            Editing a comment
            We could have many FWB and we would be happier if there are more men, right?

You had already experienced the old one, so now you could try the new one. It is always good to try something new. Who knows, the new could be better.

Comment

• hardandrough
            hardandrough commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes. You might have even got tired with the old one. The new one is a potential so go for that new one.

You stayed with the old one because he is good in bed. As for the new one, you would not know if he is a good contender. What if the new one is not as good as the old one?

Comment

If I were you I choose one of them, the one that will fulfill me. you know, the person that have a great performance in bed.

Comment

You should choose only one. and be wise who is so much better than the two of them.

Comment

Working...
              X