How to last long?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to last long?

I love drinking and going out with friends. So I just want to know some secrets on lasting long during drinking sessions with friends. Because it seems like I am the weakest and the one who gets drunk easily in almost all of the drinking sessions that I've had. My friends always tease me about that so now I want to change and know some techniques in order for me to last long in drinking sessions. What can you suggest?

When you take some shots, slow things down, you have to be in a hurry, or drink plenty of water while you're at it. You know where your limits are and just stick there, that's it.

Comment

• AudreyA
      AudreyA commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree. Drink some water or juice after you take the shot. Then eat some appetizer as well after the shot.

• Lookingforlovin
      Lookingforlovin commented
      Editing a comment
      Drink lots of water? If you do that one, you'd feel full on no time. And do you know what could happen next? You might puke up.

I think they're tricking on you during those drinking sessions, always pay close attention to the drinks and don't get carried away too much when you're talking to them. You'll know for sure that you can still count on how many shots that you've taken and you will hold yourself if you've already took way too much.

Comment

• inertia
      inertia commented
      Editing a comment
      Sometimes you're friends will be pulling a sick prank into getting you drunk once they've known your weaknesses. It's best if she could pay attention to the drink and to herself, if she knows she's having a bit too much then it's time to stop.

• HoneyConey
      HoneyConey commented
      Editing a comment
      Tricking your own friends? Then what kind of friends do you have? It is not good when your trick your friends into drinking too much while the rest would drink regularly.

• bemine
      bemine commented
      Editing a comment
      Some friends, mostly males, would trick you to drink more. They have some other plans more than to get you drunk. Lol.

I suggest that you should talk more and drink less. In that way, your friends won't notice that you are not drinking a lot. Lol!

Comment

• Tastyblic
      Tastyblic commented
      Editing a comment
      Nah! Friends would still know if you are drinking or not. They are not idiots not to know that you are just talking around and just letting them do the drinking.

• AliveLivery
      AliveLivery commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice try. Until a time comes that they could no longer comprehend what you were saying as all of them were already drunk.

• Airexadre
      Airexadre commented
      Editing a comment
      But you could not talk and talk and talk until the end, right? Besides, who would gonna hear you when the music is loud and the bar is noisy?

In order to last long during drinking sessions, you can adopt a trick of mine which is going to the restroom a lot. In that way, you won't be drinking as much as the amount that your friends drank. Just make sure to bring your phone to keep you company. Lol!

Comment

• jerda201
      jerda201 commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with StrongAsZeus, your friends might be waiting for you to come back after you had your bathroom break. Yes, the alcohol is there at your spot waiting for you to drink it. There's no escape from that unless you'd tell them that you badly need to get home.

• HugKenji
      HugKenji commented
      Editing a comment
      What? You are escaping the best moments. You won't be able to see, hear and know the hottest moments that could go on while you stay at the restroom.

• imhornyimhorny
      imhornyimhorny commented
      Editing a comment
      What would you do if you notice that almost all you were already inside the restroom making its own self-escape? Lol.

My technique is that I act as if I'm drunk already because in that way, they won't let me drink anymore. I also act as if I'm about to puke to make my act more believable.

Comment

• truelove
      truelove commented
      Editing a comment
      You must be a good actress into fooling your friends that you're already drunk. I'm sure that they will let you pass because it's as if you're on the verge of puking when you're just actually good in acting naturally. You're such a genius, SimplyAlisha!

• Aglowwo
      Aglowwo commented
      Editing a comment
      I'd pretend to be drunk and almost as if I'm about to barf. It works every time that's why they would let me stop or they will limit my intakes, lol.

• BabyBabu
      BabyBabu commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, so you are the best actress among your friends. Anyway, that is a good move. Hope that everyone would be convinced with your acting.

A good technique? Eat a lot of solid food before having a drinking spree with your friends. In that way, you won't be able to get the alcohol on your system quickly.

Comment

• badbadboys
      badbadboys commented
      Editing a comment
      I think a few consumption will be okay, not too much. She won't be able to enjoy much if she's full with food and alcohol both inside her stomach, it might even trigger her to barf all of it by the end of the night.

• VickyMae55
      VickyMae55 commented
      Editing a comment
      How about greasy foods? Is that even advisable? I think you should take the right amount of food so you won't end up being a hot mess for the rest of the evening.

• PussySlay
      PussySlay commented
      Editing a comment
      badbadboys Of course, you should not eat too much else you gonna barf it when you had drunk too much.

Eat fruits while having a drinking spree. Various fruits to munch on would somehow neutralize the effects of alcohol on your body.

Comment

• Cupcakeri
      Cupcakeri commented
      Editing a comment
      I see, well, I've learned something from you and from now on, I'd order some sliced assorted fruits and would munch it while I'm having drinks with my friends.

• hitthesack
      hitthesack commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm not really fond of fruits but since you've mentioned it, I guess I'm gonna have to try and see it for myself.

When I read the title, I thought that you were asking on how to last on the bed. Anyway, with the drinking spree, if you want to last long, you could do a dirty trick that some people do. So, that's the dirty trick? Throw the alcohol away. Yes, throw it. Just make sure that nobody would ever see it. For sure, you would last long. Lol.

Comment

• lovie456
      lovie456 commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol, I thought that the title has something to do with sex too. What if she accidentally threw the alcohol and someone is behind her? Ooops! She's busted.

What I can suggest is that whenever it's your turn to take a shot, only pour a little amount and don't let your friends notice it. In that way, you won't get drunk easily. I've been doing that for several months and it actually works.

Comment

• CuddlyPac
      CuddlyPac commented
      Editing a comment
      True. Deceive your friends but never let them deceive you. Act as if you're continuously drinking. That's what I do whenever my friends and I have drinking sprees. LMAO!

• MasQue
      MasQue commented
      Editing a comment
      What's better is that you shouldn't pour any amount of alcohol at all. Rather, just act as if you're pouring some. Or you can pull a bluff on them by pouring water on the shot glass to make them think that you are drinking alcohol.

Try eating before you drink and oh, don't let your friends play you. There are other friends who say that they've taken a shot when in fact, they haven't. So I suggest that you should be mindful. Happy drinking!

Comment

• Annalyn
      Annalyn commented
      Editing a comment
      This is so true! My friends are always playing me that's why I always end up as the one who is in the most drunken state after our session.
Working...
X