She kept it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She kept it

I complimented my coworkers ring on her right hand and it turns out that it was her engagement ring from her now ex-fiance when they broke up. Yes, she decided to keep it, she doesn't feel bad since her ex was the one who cheated anyway. What can you say?

She still loves him but she does not deserve to be with a guy like him. Look where they're both are now, she's single and it's all because of him. Months after their wedding and he decided to go off with some chick? That's just sick!

Comment

• BabyBabu
      BabyBabu commented
      Editing a comment
      What? Months after or did you mean months before?

• BabyUni
      BabyUni commented
      Editing a comment
      Months before their big day she was quickly replaced by some slut that wrecked their relationship. Well, it only shows how unfaithful her partner already is, which is also a blessing in disguise that she shouldn't considering marrying him as well.

am I the only one that thinks about pawning it to the shop? Sorry, if I were her, I'd be devastated to know that the ring was from a fiance who cheated on me. So, it's best for me to pawn it to the shop and I'd keep the money back in my bank account, it's as if there's no engagement and no fiance that ever existed in my life, lol!

Comment

• Annalyn
      Annalyn commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with your idea. At least, she won't be reminded of her ex and the cheating that he did. Also, through selling the ring, she'll have a double win situation because she get to have cash at the same time.

• jerda201
      jerda201 commented
      Editing a comment
      She can go to the pawnshop when she feels like it's time to let go, for now, give her some time, I'm sure that she already has that in mind too.

• Cupcakeri
      Cupcakeri commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol. Actually, that is a great idea. She could turn the misery into something good. You are right with your suggestion. Have the ring pawned and invest the money. She could turn that small amount into bigger amount as time goes by.

It's clear that she still loves her ex. Because if not, she should have thrown away anything that can remind her of him.

Comment

• smartass
      smartass commented
      Editing a comment
      She could love her ex-boyfriend all she wants, but that does not make her ex-boyfriend come back to her again. She was already dumped. Could she not realize that fucking fact?

• XperiencedVirgin
      XperiencedVirgin commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course, she still loves him and it stays that way. It's always that person who has been cheated on stays loyal and in love as for their cheating partner, well, they don't give a fuck as long as they can get away with it.

• Tastyblic
      Tastyblic commented
      Editing a comment
      Your love for someone would be in vain if that someone would not love you back in return. I think that when someone does not love us back, it is better to divert the love to the people who would love us back in return.

Maybe the ring is too precious and too expensive to throw away. Lol! But kidding aside, I do think that she hasn't moved on from him yet. Maybe despite the cheating that he did, she still has a place in her heart for him.

Comment

• MasQue
      MasQue commented
      Editing a comment
      True. Who would want to throw an expensive jewelry right? But I don't think that she still has a place in her heart for him. Because to be cheated on is really hurtful that's why there is no chance that she still loves him.

• BigDaddy69
      BigDaddy69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Those people do not deserve the hurt that they get. I'm sadden when she kept the ring but it symbolizes how her fiance left her but she still loves him dearly. I hope she gets to move on and starts focusing on being happy.

How long have they broken up? Maybe your coworker is still hoping that he'll come running back to her and they can continue with the wedding. I feel sad that she got cheated on though.

Comment

• Airexadre
      Airexadre commented
      Editing a comment
      Hoping for something that would never come. That would be pitiful. Sometimes, we need to let go of things. There are times when we need to put a period on it.

• BugAlive
      BugAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      She really is hoping for him to come back to her, see how she truly loves him. He should be ashamed of what he did to her, not all women could bear such hurt that men has done to them.

• playagame
      playagame commented
      Editing a comment
      Hope? Do not have the hope to still be with a man who had already left you.

Then, she was not able to move on. I pity her that she failed to move on. She should have thrown it away as there is no sense for her to wear that ring. The man would not come back anymore.

Comment

• KellyEM
      KellyEM commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree. I do feel like the man is already in a relationship with the woman that he cheated with. I think it would be best for the coworker if she's not going to keep on wearing the ring.

• Yuki23
      Yuki23 commented
      Editing a comment
      throwing a damn ring is a waste! She should sell it and she can do some shopping spree to make her feel better at the very least, lol.

She still loves him. I suggest that she should forget the cheating that happened and just proceed with the wedding. I bet her fiance will change and he will not cheat on her again.

Comment

• imhornyimhorny
      imhornyimhorny commented
      Editing a comment
      But what if her ex-boyfriend has another girl with him already. It looks like they broke up like ages ago, and she just kept the ring with her.

• rockmybedpls
      rockmybedpls commented
      Editing a comment
      How is that possible when her ex-boyfriend is already with another woman? The man could have completely moved on while she remains stuck on her belief that they would still be together.

Poor girl. Her life probably turned upside down when she knew about the cheating. But I suggest that in order for her to move forward, she should consider letting go of the things that her ex fiance gave to her. Moving on would be much easier that way.

Comment

• holleroutyo
      holleroutyo commented
      Editing a comment
      So, are you suggesting that she should sell it to the pawnshop? Because yes, that's the only way that she can settle things for good. She should buy a new jewelry to replace it with something better, other than an engagement ring from a cheating fiance, lol.

• AnneCubix
      AnneCubix commented
      Editing a comment
      Well said. All I can say is that as long as you're still clinging to the things given by your ex, you will still be stuck. Don't hurt yourself even more, it's time to let go.

Did the guy try to win her back? If not, then it's really over between the two of them. So I suggest that your coworker should just sell the ring or give it back to her ex fiance.

Comment

• badbadboys
      badbadboys commented
      Editing a comment
      She obviously does not want to give it back, she kept it just for good time's sake. Some time after, her ring won't be seen in her finger anymore.

• TeaBroadway
      TeaBroadway commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't think that the girl will accept the guy back after what he did. Being a victim of cheating can really make you have worst feelings. So it's best if she just throw away the ring.

Well, looks like someone is still hoping for a come back in the relationship. Tell your coworker that the hurt from what happened will not go away unless she helps herself through letting go of things that need to be gone (like that engagement ring!).

Comment

• VanVan01
      VanVan01 commented
      Editing a comment
      What if she throws it far away from the mountains or by the sea? Lol, that sounds kinda dramatic don't you think? Well, she should give it back to him like send it or give it back personally. I don't know, she should at least save herself away from misery.

• AnnieP
      AnnieP commented
      Editing a comment
      VanVan01, I think she shouldn't send it back personally. Because that will be hurtful in her part. I suggest that if she wants to send it back, she can ask a courier or a friend to do it for her.

What I can say is that the ring might be too beautiful to just sell it to the pawnshop, she just kept it with no other meaning to it. She could've moved on already from her ex-fiance and now, keeping the ring is her own decision. Let's not judge her about that.

Comment

• Danica505
      Danica505 commented
      Editing a comment
      CupcakeTasty you're right, sis. That beautiful engagement ring is worth keeping since it's her choice anyway and things will never be the same as her ex-fiance has chosen to leave her for good already.
Working...
X