Coming over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coming over

You have met someone online and you have been friends for few days already. You do not know why, but he is insisting for a coming over to your place. What would you do? Shall you entertain his request?

If you like the man, then you could give in on his request of coming over to your place. What would you gonna do? Would you have some movie time or something?

Comment

• BabeLady
      BabeLady commented
      Editing a comment
      Tastyblic When a man asks you for a coming over, you would expect that there could be some cumming over, too. Lol.

• Janbaby
      Janbaby commented
      Editing a comment
      Tastyblic It is not that odd. In fact, he is too quick in making his moves. He wants to come over immediately. Maybe, he wants to cum over, too. Lol.

• Danica505
      Danica505 commented
      Editing a comment
      Nope. There would be no movie watching. There could be some food and drink first then, well, I think that we all know what would come next - a hot banging action.

Sure, you should invite him over to your place. I am sure that he is planning for some hot actions. I could already imagine what would gonna happen next! Lol.

Comment

• hitthesack
      hitthesack commented
      Editing a comment
      If you do, you should do it. I am sure you would love it. Divina009

• Divina009
      Divina009 commented
      Editing a comment
      Wanna do it with me? hitthesack at my place? I can also cum to you!

• hitthesack
      hitthesack commented
      Editing a comment
      oh damn I missed this enticing offer from you Divina009 .. where are you from??? I have been hooking up to be completely honest with someone. but as what the saying goes. IT ENDED.. lmao

I won't be making the same mistakes again, so I'd suggest to him that we should meet up someplace else and definitely not in my place. Not even sorry for it!

Comment

• bubblebutt6969
      bubblebutt6969 commented
      Editing a comment
      What mistake was that? Anyway, why don't you like it on your place anymore? Would you like to do it on his place, instead?

No, you should not entertain what he wants to have. He could be a psychopath, and he could do harmful things to you. You won't want to be killed brutally.

Comment

• TastyLove
      TastyLove commented
      Editing a comment
      Why is he even insisting to come over to your place? That's fucked up already, I might as well block this dude just to be safe.

Nope. But I would be willing to meet in a coffee shop. Yes, a coffee shop and not a bar or club or something like that. I would like to have a cup of coffee while we talk for any topic under the sun or even the sun itself.

Comment

• PussySlay
      PussySlay commented
      Editing a comment
      That would be better but I don't think that it will be a good idea for him if he rejects your invitation then block him. Never entertain him since his end goal was to have sex with you then might leave you broken.

But what could have been his motives why he was insisting on coming over? Did you provide some hints that you want him or something like that?

Comment

• Jaime12
      Jaime12 commented
      Editing a comment
      She must've become flirty with him during those chats and I think it sparked interest in him to get her alone in her house and have some naughty fun.

Of course not. I do not know him well yet and it's scary to invite him over to my house. He might do something bad to me. It's better to be safe than sorry, right?

Comment

• uninvoked
      uninvoked commented
      Editing a comment
      The chance is high that he won't do something bad, but he would do something naughty which you would like to have as well. Lol.

• Annalyn
      Annalyn commented
      Editing a comment
      I know that it's bad to judge right? but we better be open in that situation because we don't know who we are facing too.@LoveShove

• Annalyn
      Annalyn commented
      Editing a comment
      uninvoked Yeah, I would like it but I am thinking that what if he would do something more that I know right?

Agree to his request if you want to get laid. Because whether we admit it or not, having sex with you is the sole reason why he wanted to come over to your place.

Comment

• honesty101
      honesty101 commented
      Editing a comment
      Obviously, and I think he does not have a decent place to be hosting you that's why he's insisting to do it to your place, just say yes, agree to his request.

I will not agree to his request to come over to my place. It has only been days since we've met and it's quite inappropriate if I decide to invite him over. Plus, he might take advantage of me when we're already alone in my place and I wouldn't want that to happen.

Comment

• playagame
      playagame commented
      Editing a comment
      B|etter to be safe than sorry, you should not entertain him if he keeps insisting to come over to your place. I mean, since when did he become too aggressive to come over to your place? It's already been planned on his mind that he's going to do some nasty things with you.

I won't let him come to my place. If he wants to hangout with me, then I guess we can do that in a public place. Besides, I just met him online and we've only been talking for a few days, he still needs to earn my trust.

Comment

• SmgSpuffy
      SmgSpuffy commented
      Editing a comment
      You still need to figure him out, what type of a guy is he? You must know why he suddenly wants to go to your place, why so sudden right?

I would tell him that it would be better if I would be the one to visit him at his place. I think that he would accept my counter invitation.

Comment

He could be wrong when he said that he wanted to come over. He might mean to say that he wanted to cum over. Lol. What do you think?

Comment

If all he want me to meet him then I would meet him in the restaurant or in the other place and not in my place.

Comment

Just a few days? I don't think that I would do that.

Comment

Working...
          X