My friend and his FWB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My friend and his FWB

I have a guy friend that is FWB with a girl I know. I've met her before and she seems nice because he usually brings her to our drinking sessions and they act as if they're lovers but they're really just FWB. I just think that they should be an actual thing but I don't know why my guy friend just chooses to be FWB with her, I mean she's awesome and they have the same likes, are they really afraid of committing to each other? Well, it explains why they're FWB, what do you guys think?

Maybe they already know that a romantic relationship will not work for them. Maybe they are better off as friends rather than lovers.

Comment

• Annalyn
      Annalyn commented
      Editing a comment
      PussySlay Friends with benefits sounds good to me.

• Annalyn
      Annalyn commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you had a fuck buddy before? Airexadre

• Annalyn
      Annalyn commented
      Editing a comment
      Because they only like to fuck. and we love sex tho. inertia

I think your friend is just too coward to ask the girl out for real. I also think that your friend already developed some feelings towards the girl but is just too scared to admit it.

Comment

• honesty101
      honesty101 commented
      Editing a comment
      Give him some time, maybe he's just scared that he would trade their friendship for a serious relationship. We all know how this thing usually goes, friendships are more long-lasting than those relationships.

• Danica505
      Danica505 commented
      Editing a comment
      Those are the possibilities, but I do not think that there are already feelings involved. Remember that this is only a FWB relationship, so we all know that we could not have real feelings and only sex should be the main action.

The only reason why they stayed in an FWB relationship is that they do not want to hurt each other. We all know that being involved in a romantic relationship can bring both happiness and pain. I think they are just avoiding to feel the pain so they just stayed as friends.

Comment

• playagame
      playagame commented
      Editing a comment
      They're clever, well, it was planned all along and they seem to be happy to be in that situation. Being friends with benefits could mean that anytime soon if they wanted to stop being FWB, they can still be friends, right? Ah, yes.

I think you are right. Maybe they are just afraid of commitments that is why they just settle on being friends. Well, I can't blame them because being committed to someone is such a hard task anyway.

Comment

• LoveShove
      LoveShove commented
      Editing a comment
      They're actually playing it all safe and that's pretty clever to me! I think I should look for an FWB right away and would agree with me to be in that exact same situation as they are too.

• HoneyHoney72
      HoneyHoney72 commented
      Editing a comment
      Commitment is a serious thing and they cannot be in a serious thing then they should settle like that as FWB as long as they want. Sooner or later they will get tired of it too.

I do think that their love for each other is not enough for them to be in an actual relationship. Or maybe, they are not yet ready to take their relationship to a higher level.

Comment

• SmgSpuffy
      SmgSpuffy commented
      Editing a comment
      If they're comfortable in their current situation then just leave them be, it has nothing to do with our opinion because I think that what they're doing is actually brilliant.

• Carlosa34
      Carlosa34 commented
      Editing a comment
      They're in an FWB relationship but the label would be 'just friends' and not as boyfriend or girlfriend like that.

Maybe your friend is a coward and afraid that he is going to be rejected when he confessed to the girl who he's in an FWB relationship with. Give him words of encouragement and help him boost his confidence.

Comment

• ManlyBeardMan
      ManlyBeardMan commented
      Editing a comment
      I think he's just finding some time to get the perfect timing to ask her out again, this time I think the girl might even give him a chance already.

The guy is not afraid to commit. He just not wants to have a serious relationship with the girl. I am sure that he would commit himself when he sees the right girl for him. In the meantime, they should enjoy their relations as FWB.

Comment

• hardandrough
      hardandrough commented
      Editing a comment
      I can see that as well, they're great pals for some reason not just for the FWB part but at least they get along well that's why they're happy being like that.

Do you mean that both of them are afraid of commitments? If that is the case, then their FWB relationship is the best next thing that they could have. Once one is not interested anymore, then they would easily separate ways without a fuzz.

Comment

• fucklove
      fucklove commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, it was absolutely the best thing that they have for each other, yes, becoming FWB. Just pure sex and friendship, why is it so wrong to some people when it's the best thing there is, right?

• TeaBroadway
      TeaBroadway commented
      Editing a comment
      fucklove it may be wrong to some people because some might even pursue one of them but they're FWB with each other which is kind of unfair, if they cannot seal the deal then they should not be together at all and just go with other people who can finally commit to them.

• Jaime12
      Jaime12 commented
      Editing a comment
      TeaBroadway How about you? don't you like fwb?

You could not expect something good from a FWB other than just sex. If you agreed on having a FWB relationship, you should not expect something more than that. If it was meant to be an actual relationship, then they should not be in a FWB relationship, right?

Comment

• SmileDemiSmile
      SmileDemiSmile commented
      Editing a comment
      But it's what makes other people seem happy. Sex is just something that they can easily get especially if it's from someone they know, someone as close as a friend, which is their FWB. Well, I have an FWB and there's no problem with that.

Your guy friend just wants to fuck his friend. That is all the reason that he has on his mind. Just to fuck around freely. We could not blame him as he is a carefree man. He has nothing valuable to lose in having a FWB relationship.

Comment

• BigDaddy69
      BigDaddy69 commented
      Editing a comment
      But someday, they will both find the true love of their lives and all this will be put in the past. Maybe they can still be friends or not, no one knows what the future holds.

Have you asked your friend on his real plans? That is a direct question to him on what he really wanted to have. But I guess that he only wanted to have friends with benefits relationship with that girl and nothing more than that.

Comment

• sexyme1
      sexyme1 commented
      Editing a comment
      We don't know how long they can put up with that but I'm sure some people have done those things and some ended up as actual couples and some just became strangers right after.

He is living the dream! and I bet that his FWB is smoking hot too, well, that's what I think. It would be a waste if he keeps it that way, there's a possibility that guys will be hitting up on her and she'll tell them that she's single, why? Because they're just FWB and there's no absolute commitment to that.

Comment

• youngsterme
      youngsterme commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that at some point, her guy friend getts jealous of those guys who want to hit up on her. Well, she's allowed to have hookups because their FWB is not that exclusive unless she told him so. But yes, they're both free to see other people because their FWB situation is not a serious commitment.
Working...
X