Which is better?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which is better?

Just want to ask your opinion on which is better between having sex without condom and having sex with condom. Well, for me, having sex without condom is better because you can feel everything unlike when there is condom. What do you think?

I agree with you. I like having sex without condom because that is more satisfying. I do not know if others feel this too but having sex with condom seems itchy and gives an uneasy feeling.

Comment

• AudreyA
      AudreyA commented
      Editing a comment
      Bareback sex is the best. As for me, there is no itchiness, only that there is a feeling of something foreign. Lol.

• Vichie
      Vichie commented
      Editing a comment
      There are some women who have allergies to latex. But those are too few only. If you are one of them, then you are on the bad side.

• Carlosa34
      Carlosa34 commented
      Editing a comment
      Don't you think that the condom you use is allergic to it? Amazeac

When it comes to the feeling, having sex without condom is the one that I prefer. But when it is protection-wise, of course I would prefer having sex with condom. I don't want to be pregnant or something.

Comment

• Airexadre
      Airexadre commented
      Editing a comment
      Carlosa34 Yeah, but I prefer condoms.

• Yuki23
      Yuki23 commented
      Editing a comment
      Airexadre I already know that. and I am being carefull tho to the person that I am had sex with.

• newromance
      newromance commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah I should do that. because I know how active I am. Airexadre

Oh no! I so don't want to have sex with anyone without using a condom. Sure it's as if you won't feel anything inside of you but come on, we've been hooking up with different people so we should watch out for those sexually transmitted diseases. Of course, no one wants that!

Comment

• J3nnyTalia
      J3nnyTalia commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep. Better safe than be bitter in the end when we learned that we caught up some STIs or even HIV.

• Cupcakesi
      Cupcakesi commented
      Editing a comment
      You would be insane if you are going to have those hookups without condoms. But I know that there are some people who do those bareback sex.

• Carlosa34
      Carlosa34 commented
      Editing a comment
      fistingfatties Yeah, I agree on that, btw, do you always use condoms eveytime you had sex?

If you're having sex with your long term partner then it is okay not to use protection anymore but if we're talking about having sex with our hooking up partners then it would be best to keep safe by using condoms.

Comment

• AirFeline
      AirFeline commented
      Editing a comment
      Absolutely true, you do not want to get some sexually transmitted disease or something just because you didn't want to use condoms.

• Mor2thisIknoe
      Mor2thisIknoe commented
      Editing a comment
      Whether you are having sex with a long term partner or a stranger, I think you should always practice safe sex. I believe that prevention is really better than cure so if you do not want to get HIV, start using condoms!

• Carlosa34
      Carlosa34 commented
      Editing a comment
      Just be sure that your partner didn't hook up to others. MoiraMcTagarrt

In my opinion, having sex with someone that you love is the best thing. Whether you use a condom or not, it will not matter because what will only matter is the love that you are feeling for the partner that you are having sex with.

Comment

• Marphy
      Marphy commented
      Editing a comment
      Aren't you romantic? Lol I don't believe what you said. There are times that sex is not satisfying even though you are already doing it with your loved one. Anyway, I prefer having sex without a condom. Besides the fact that I like the feeling, I like the thrill of thinking if you're gonna be pregnant or what.

• VanVan01
      VanVan01 commented
      Editing a comment
      Danica505 only if it would be that easy, I mean I haven't found that special someone for me to make sweet love with. I can do it with him with or without condom butt with such passion but where can I find this man? I'm already tired of hooking up if you'd know how hard it is for me to have gone through so many things already.

I have tried both and what I can say is that there is no difference at all. Oh, right! There is a difference. Well if you use a condom, there is no chance that you will be pregnant. However, if you don't use a condom, good luck to you because there is a chance that you will be expecting a baby on the way.

Comment

• KellyEM
      KellyEM commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with this one. I am scared to be pregnant so I prefer to have sex without condom even though it is less satisfying.

• ablasta
      ablasta commented
      Editing a comment
      There's no difference between wearing a condom on or not but hey, sex is sex and I'm more focused on how my partner will surely satisfy me. That's the issue here and not about those damn condoms if you'd ask me, LOL!

Even if having sex without condom is better, I will still choose having sex with protection. Well, especially if you are having sex with a stranger because he might have health problems, you know.

Comment

• AglowBeautiful
      AglowBeautiful commented
      Editing a comment
      That's one way to consider about having sex but you don't be afraid to ask if he is healthy enough so you can ditch the condom which is way to much better

• badbadboys
      badbadboys commented
      Editing a comment
      I usually wear my condom on just to be sure even if they'd insist that they're clean. No, it is my decision to put on a condom and if they don't like it then we should stop this already.

Yes sex without condom is better like what you said skin to skin contact is what I prefer and you will feel more aroused and will put a smile on your face

Comment

• smoker
      smoker commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes. Skin to skin contact is very nice. But what if you got pregnant? What if you got an infection?

• ManlyBeardMan
      ManlyBeardMan commented
      Editing a comment
      Sex without condoms is the best feeling in the world, of course when you're having sexual intercourse. but you know what else is the best? Knowing that your partner is absolutely safe which makes you feel comfortable fucking her without a condom on.

Yes, it feels better, and everyone knows it. But I won't do that one for any hookups. Why? I might get infected with those STIs and I could even get pregnant. It is a no for me.

Comment

• BabyBabu
      BabyBabu commented
      Editing a comment
      You are right. Our health should always be our number one priority and not sexual satisfaction. Because what's the sense of having much sexual satisfaction when you are already infected? I will always choose having sex with condoms.

When you are sure that your partner, whether a boyfriend or a stranger, is safe from those that can infect you, then it is fine to have sex without condoms. After all, bareback sex is the best. And oh, I won't get pregnant, either. I have my pills with me.

Comment

• Kinkytime
      Kinkytime commented
      Editing a comment
      How can you make sure that your partner is safe from those infections? It is common for people who are into hookup that they acquire some forms of infections from time to time when they do bareback sex.

Condom on or no condom at all is fine with me I just hope that his dick is big so he can legitimately fuck me real good. Well, okay, I think no condom on is better he can cum inside me or he can pull it out and let me taste his cum.

Comment

• imhornyimhorny
      imhornyimhorny commented
      Editing a comment
      If you are not afraid of getting pregnant, then that would be fine. Are you also sure that he has no infectious disease that could be transferred to you?

• AlignerAlive
      AlignerAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      Would you still taste his cum when he last inserted it on your ass?

Having sex with no condom on is really hot and messy but it is better than having a condom on. There's no thrill to it because I usually enjoy fucking without any condom on. This is what I usually do with my FWB and we're absolutely safe, so, it's all good.

Comment

• PussySlay
      PussySlay commented
      Editing a comment
      If we're talking about the pleasure here then yes, it is better to not use a condom on not only of the skin-to-skin sensation but it is less hassle when you don't have a condom on, right?

If you are asking which one is better, it is the sex with condom on. Why? Because it is for everyone's safety. You are safe from pregnancy while both of you are safe on any sexually transmitted diseases.

Comment

• HoneyHoney72
      HoneyHoney72 commented
      Editing a comment
      I have to agree with you on that one but you cannot deny that once in your life, you've tried having sex without any condom on, merrygoround. Admit that it's true.

I completely agree with you barebacking is really one tasty treat in sex
    but if your partner doesn't want to have sex without a condom then you
    should talk to them first because it's unfair for the other party id you only
    push what you like

Comment

Working...
    X