What does she want from him?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does she want from him?

A friend told me about his story where his partner had left him for another guy, bringing their 2-year old son with her. He's in a complicated situation where his (now ex) partner would chat him up every now and then in a drunken state. She would cry about how much she loves and misses him and wants their family to be complete. But every time he would chat her up in a normal state, she would tell him to fuck off because she's with another man. What's up with that?

She wants to get back with him when she's at a drunken state, so it means that she is telling the truth. But when she's back into her senses, she would tell him not to bother her anymore. I think she's using this new guy as her rebound from your friend.

Comment

• rockmybedpls
      rockmybedpls commented
      Editing a comment
      Obviously, and this new guy is not bothered with it. He's unaware that he's being used as a rebound and how is it okay that she has her kid with her while living with this man?

• jerda201
      jerda201 commented
      Editing a comment
      That would not be a problem as long as it's legal. They are the only one could answer that. rockmybedpls

I think that your friend is dealing with a sick partner. I mean she's mentally ill now that she's with another man and still wants you? What kind of mentality is that? Plus how was the 2-year old kid? Seeing his mom with a guy that is clearly not his dad? Have they talked about this through?

Comment

• BuiltToLast
      BuiltToLast commented
      Editing a comment
      I totally agree and my dearest concern is the kid how can that woman raise a kid in that situation
      no offence but I think your friend needs to fight and get the kid back, and tell your friend to think
      again before getting back with her

• BabyUni
      BabyUni commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that your friend deserves to have his kid back instead of being with his mother. I know, some mothers could be irresponsible and you can tell that some dads are even more capable of raising kids nowadays better liek women do.

It would be much better that he would try and get the custody of the kid and use those drunken exchanges as proof that the baby mama is not capable of taking care of their child considering all the messages that they had

Comment

• HoneyConey
      HoneyConey commented
      Editing a comment
      So you're suggesting that to somewhat blackmail her in order for my friend to get the custody of his child? I would try and tell that to him and will update you whether it worked or not

• jennica12
      jennica12 commented
      Editing a comment
      Your right. That poor kid did not wish to have a kind of family like that. I know the kid didn't wish for his mom to end up with someone and does not certainly want to be far away from his original dad.

I think that this is something that you should let them figure out for themselves. Because their situation has a child involved already

Comment

• ManlyBeardMan
      ManlyBeardMan commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you thinking that she's oversharing or getting into something that she doesn't need to meddle in?

• PussySlay
      PussySlay commented
      Editing a comment
      ManlyBeardMan I think that is something that she should stick her nose in already

I think that deep down she's still into the guy that's why she does that every time that she gets drunk or she's a complete psycho and she wants him to feel bad

Comment

• CupcakeComments
      CupcakeComments commented
      Editing a comment
      What's the reason why she wants him to feel bad?

• halfSlut23
      halfSlut23 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that she's just plain psycho that's why she's doing sending those messages and then arguing with him once she's sober

I would immediately block her and change my contact details if I was in that situation.

Comment

• HoneyHoney72
      HoneyHoney72 commented
      Editing a comment
      And what are you going to do if she manages to get your new number from your mutual friends?

• morelove
      morelove commented
      Editing a comment
      HoneyHoney72 I think that's too much already. But then, why did she left him in the first place if she still loves him? Stupid bitch!

I think you should look at this in a more logical sense there is a kid involved
    your friend needs to set their priorities right talk to your friend and say to them
    that its time to set aside what they want and time to think what's best for the kid

Comment

• StrongAsZeus
      StrongAsZeus commented
      Editing a comment
      So is he going to try and convince her to move back with him or just try and get the custody of the child?

• yumyum
      yumyum commented
      Editing a comment
      So, what do you think is the best thing to be done for their kid?

• AliveLivery
      AliveLivery commented
      Editing a comment
      StrongAsZeus It's not like that. I mean they should talk about what they need to talk about.

Your friend should make up her mind. It could not be that she has two decisions - one when she is sober and the other one when she is drunk. There should only be one. I wonder why she likes her ex when she already has a new man? Talk about being greedy here or is it?

Comment

• bemine
      bemine commented
      Editing a comment
      Considering that her ex was the father of their child but now. She's being indecisive and immature that she thinks she can have both of them, but no way! I hope she gets her mind straight to know what she could do at least for the child.

Your friend could be longing for her ex. She needs to think well if she really wanted her ex. Anyway, even if she wants her ex, what if her ex does not want to go back to her? Besides, she has a new boyfriend already. She should also consider the state of her new girlfriend.

Comment

• MasQue
      MasQue commented
      Editing a comment
      I think you got it all mixed up. The friend that she was talking about is a guy and not the psycho lol

• J3nnyTalia
      J3nnyTalia commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe the friend just wants to be with her son's father and make the child feel his/her family.

Is it not obvious that she longs for her ex? Whenever she is drunk, she wants to be with her ex. In her repressed mind, that is the thing that she really wanted. So, I guess that she should dump her current boyfriend and ask her ex to be with her again.

Comment

• hitthesack
      hitthesack commented
      Editing a comment
      If she really longs for him, why does she go complete 180 on him once she's sober? Because if she really longs for him, she already found a way to make things work for the both of them and not stay with the other guy
Working...
X