Dad's Workmate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dad's Workmate

I actually hooked up with my Dad's workmate! I didn't know at first but I just surprised one day that I saw my Dad's picture during their Christmas Party at work and he's with the guy I met online. I'm scared that one day my Dad will know about it!

I hope you'll not mess up with it soon, darling! YOu'll be in a big trouble with your Dad if he found out hahaha BEST OF LUCK! look

Comment

Wait!!! DID YOU JUST FUCK your dad's workmate? LOL I hope he's not old as your dad.

Comment

lol "DAD MUST BE CRAZY" hahahahahha

Comment

Just tell your dad that his workmate just fucked you and you did too! LOL

Comment

you can still sneak out from your dad and fuck his workmate dear! not a big deal I guess.

Comment

I think the guy already knew that you are his co-worker's daughter.

Comment

can you imagine if your Dad invites him over for a beer at your home. And he sneaks in your room for a quickie. After fucking you hard he goes right back to your Dad sharing some beer. In his mind is like " Dude, I just made your daughter scream".... don't stop fucking him, he won't tell for sure. It's the end of his sexual pleasures with you if he tells your Dad

Comment

Working...
                X