Sex Fantasy Secret

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex Fantasy Secret

Have you ever fantasied about someone else during sex?

This is actually what they say " Another tool in the orgasm toolbox" haha

Comment

Yes! this is actually helpful for men if they're having problems maintaining an erection, or if a woman is having a problem having an orgasm, it's okay to think of something else that turns you on.

Comment

yeah it's normal BUT thinking of someone else every time you have sex is probably a sign of a deeper issue.

Comment

That's kind of weird!!!! I meant, I think when you are so turned on with whom you are having sex, why is it you still need to think of someone else?

Comment

will never do it again lol. I was so enjoying the being fucked and imagining another person, I was carried away and said his fucking name!

Comment

Originally posted by fucklove View Post
              Have you ever fantasied about someone else during sex?
              LOL are you kidding me? I mean, why would you do that? such a funny thing we having sex and thinking someone else.

Comment

yes I did. I was thinking about my ex since he always makes me feel so hard whenever we have sex. The he moans, I kinda think of that!Ughhhhhh

Comment

And also, I did this when I had a 1 night stand with a guy that I am not really into hahaha

Comment

When lights are off, I am actually thinking of a different guy!

Comment

I guess I never did that yet ahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X