No announcement yet.

My vajayjay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Men with long huge ones would love it in there girl! Cheer up, this is something you should be proud of.

Comment

• halfSlut23
      halfSlut23 commented
      Editing a comment
      That just lightens up my day. Thanks!

• domval
      domval commented
      Editing a comment
      well my 13 inches is very lonely i haven't had pussy or even got fucked in 3 years

I'm actually pretty curious to see

Comment

• ablasta
      ablasta commented
      Editing a comment
      1xz9 you're also trying to find someone who has a shallow pussy?

• 1xz9
      1xz9 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, I want to see how shallow are we talking about ablasta

• ablasta
      ablasta commented
      Editing a comment
      That'll be something interesting, lol

it's been 3 years for me i forgot what a pussy feels like and testes like to

Comment

I dated a girl with a "tiny giny" one time for about a year. I fkn loved it! However getting inside of her was like sticking my dick in a vice, lol. It took awhile for me to get inside of really well, once I did though...hell to the fkn yeah! haha

Comment

@ halfslut23; Tight is never a problem, unless there is always pain with insertion. A shallow vagina is good if you have sex with men who have short penises. You don't want a man with a long penis impaling you. As far as not lubrication, that isn't rare, but you may want to see a DR. To see what might be causing your dryness, to find out if it is medical or mental related.

Comment

I think this shouldn't be something that you should worry about. Your vagina is gifted.

Comment

Tight Shallow Loose Deep........Means nothing to a true man. Always believe you have the best vajayjay in the world, and keep her neat and sweet. Never let another put you or your vajayjay down. Have you tried to insert large insertions or fist your sweet thang? If you think its to tight. Fuck it hard with a large dildo or fist yourself. Try on a daily and it will loosen slightly, but give it a couple days if that, and poof back to square one. It is the only muscle in the human body that is elastic. js ~~~ P.O.P. ~~~ Power of Pussy~~~

Comment

Have you let a doctor check you?

Comment

Working...
            X