Shhhhh don't tell anyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shhhhh don't tell anyone!

It's Friday night and I'm at home drinking rose and it is TIME to get real with y'all. Ready? Okay: I have had a crush on my sister's boyfriend for years. YEARS. It is so bad that if he ever propositioned me, I would likely go through with it. Yup, wouldn't even stop, not even knowing I would be seriously fucking over my sister. But if you saw this guy you would totally understand. I may or may not be lurking his instagram right this second.

You best not act on that crush! Lust from afar, girl. Lust from afar. Take it from me, ahem personal experience ahem, that is not a situation you want to find yourself in. The family will take sides and if you're the black sheep like me, you miss out on a few holiday diners.

Comment

• leonbronsomGM
      leonbronsomGM commented
      Editing a comment
      she better not there will sisthood there it'd be lonelyhood

• sexyme1
      sexyme1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, she said that she's just fantasizing about it. If she got seduced by that boy, then that's not her fault.

O shit that's awful. For the sake of delicious turkey dinner, I will keep this lust all to myself. Muahahahaha.

Comment

We've all been there. Welcome to the club!

Comment

• BuiltToLast
        BuiltToLast commented
        Editing a comment
        So you've slept with the boyfriend of your sister before?

it's only bad if you act on it ask yourself this for that little bit of time "witch you might not even enjoy" is it your sister your mom .your dad cuz all will be piss trust me my brother fucked me over the same way 10 years ago still today i don't talk to him go finger blast yourself thinking about him and call it a day
      listo

Comment

• leonbronsomGM
        leonbronsomGM commented
        Editing a comment
        "he couldn't help it" that is what he told me then they feel in love they have a family the house the white fence the whole nine yards

• CupcakeComments
        CupcakeComments commented
        Editing a comment
        That's a really jerk move. Guess that there's no chance in hell that the two of you would be fine

• leonbronsomGM
        leonbronsomGM commented
        Editing a comment
        idk I think about it sometimes like maybe I should call him he is my brother we share a room for 15 years and I always try to look at the positive in stuff my son is with them too at least I know who my son is with not some weirdo

That would be something sneaky. I bet you are always hanging out around whenever she visits your sister.

Comment

You can always ask and try. Or wait till they break up. Whichever comes first

Comment

It always feels good to try the wrong things, like getting on top of your sister's boyfriend.

Comment

As long as it's only just a crush. World war 3 is gonna start if you started humping him so better wait for them to break up. You don't want a back school girl fight anytime soon.

Comment

Ride that dick while she's not around. Life is too short so go have fun. As long as you can take the smacking of your sister then you're good to go. lol

Comment

Working...
              X