Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I a horrible person? Need to share this...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I a horrible person? Need to share this...

I made out with my boss's wife. I know I know. Ugh. I know what I did was fucked. Not looking for advice. Just need to get it out there somewhere in the world and if I say it around ANY of my friends, it will make it's way back to him. I don't even know why I did it. It was an office party and we ended up separated from everyone together and I always thought she was hot and one thing led to another. Thing is: I NEED this job. It's the best job I've ever had. Though I guess now it will be the most awkard job I've ever had because I don't want to ever stare my boss in the face ever again. Should I quit? What reason would I give? Should we both just pretend it never happened? What is she tells him! Ugggghhhh.

Not going to preach or chide. That isn't my style. Just here to say I feel for you. This situation SUCKS. There is very little that will make it better. I hope you figure things out. PEACE

Comment

Here for you, babe, if you do need some advice or want to keep talking.

Comment

Yikes. That is quite the secret. Hoping that sharing it here helped make you feel a bit better. Feeling alone with something like this is the worst. Don't feel too bad, we all do stupid ass shit.

Comment

Sigh. Thanks. Feeling a little bit better but also not really. Totally fucked myself over here. But having this forum to vent in is a lifesaver, seriously.

Comment

Stay strong!

Comment

That fellas, is what alcohol can do to you. Lol

Comment

Working...
              X