Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sharing my girlfrined

Hello,

I would love to share my girlfriend my any guy or girl. It has always been my fantasy since I started dating her.

She is Chinese, 24 years old, has small body and is quite cute.

Please contact me if you want to chat.

Are you sure that she wouldn't mind that she would be shared? You might end up losing your girlfriend if she's not willing to fulfill your fantasy

Comment

• fistingfatties
      fistingfatties commented
      Editing a comment
      Let's just wait if he's going to answer this or not

• J3nnyTalia
      J3nnyTalia commented
      Editing a comment
      CupcakeTea I think she will have this shock and angry face.

• fistingfatties
      fistingfatties commented
      Editing a comment
      There is also a possibility that his girlfriend is really into it so this would be a surprise for her

I'm guessing that she is willing to be in a threesome that is why you're looking for a person who's willing to do it with the two of you

Comment

Originally posted by jamesjeje View Post
      Hello,

I would love to share my girlfriend my any guy or girl. It has always been my fantasy since I started dating her.

She is Chinese, 24 years old, has small body and is quite cute.

Please contact me if you want to chat.

Please elaborate on what you mean by "share" your girlfriend. (And you might want to read some of my posts.)

Comment

Originally posted by Husbandisacuck View Post
        Please elaborate on what you mean by "share" your girlfriend. (And you might want to read some of my posts.)
        Yeah, it would be much better to read her posts considering she's the most experienced when it comes to that topic

Comment

So if another guy fucked her, then you fucked her, it's like you're tying your dick together with the person who fucked her? lmao

Comment

• Husbandisacuck
            Husbandisacuck commented
            Editing a comment
            So, you'd be surprised at how many women have had the pleasure of being pleasured by two men at the same time.
            Last edited by Husbandisacuck; 09-05-2018, 12:08 PM. Reason: Had to change sentence structure

• CupcakeTea
            CupcakeTea commented
            Editing a comment
            I just find your question really strange. That is why it made me think that you have a really active imagination

• sexyme1
            sexyme1 commented
            Editing a comment
            CupcakeTea I hope that you weren't shocked with my question

Can you post the pic of the two of you here? Would like to see what your girlfriend looks like

Comment

Well, I believe in the saying "Sharing is Caring" so good thing you know how to share you blessing. lololol

Comment

So does your girlfriend want to be shared? You better ask her first. Or maybe you just love looking at someone who can give you girl a much better sex.

Comment

• Janbaby
                Janbaby commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah, that's the problem here. It looks like he's the one who's only interested in sharing his girlfriend

• merrygoround
                merrygoround commented
                Editing a comment
                Or it could be that the girl has mentioned a threesome just in passing and it made the guy decide to immediately to find a willing participant

His girlfriend finally agreed. He might be shouting YES! from the top of his lungs. You're one lucky guy.

Comment

Sharing is caring..

Comment

• Kinkytime
                  Kinkytime commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Have you always been into threesomes?
              Working...
              X