Sex positions suggestions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex positions suggestions?

Got a sex date later this week. Any really good positions (aside from the obvious ones) you guys could suggest?

Cowgirl and reverse cowgirl are some of the best. But my personal favourite is banging against a wall while standing. Not really sure if that requires much flexibility but it definitively requires some strength, which I assume you may have.

Comment

I love rough sex and spanking has always been a part of it. When I'm on top of him he spanks me I'm riding his dick.

Comment

Doggy but on a laying down position.

Comment

• fistingfatties
          fistingfatties commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah, you can even try doing public sex if you're up to that kind of challenge.

• 1xz9
          1xz9 commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't think I'm ready with that. I get anxious easily.

• fistingfatties
          fistingfatties commented
          Editing a comment
          That's actually the thrill there.

So if we suggested some sex positions, would you add it in your sex sessions?

Comment

Try sex on the table, a table that is the same length as your man's dick. You'd enjoy it I swear.

Comment

Reverse sex position is great. You should try it.

Comment

Just let him take the lead when the two of you are going to do it. If he's only doing the basic positions, that's when you take charge and do the ones that were suggested to you here

Comment

If the guy you're going to have sex with is well endowed, try and do the reverse doggystyle

Comment

What you should be more concerned with is if he would last long enough for you when you guys start fucking

Comment

One knee on the couch other leg streatched out arched back, hair in his hand being pulled back and to the side one of your hands spreading a cheek and the other flicking your bean or grabbing your breast . That should do it. If you need another dm me .

Comment

all of the above matters not if he doesnt get the fire going down there first... and if he never attempts to touch your clit then he is prolly just in it for himself

Comment

Why not just make a list of all the positions that you know and do at least two of them whenever you guys would be having sex

Comment

• CuddlyPac
                          CuddlyPac commented
                          Editing a comment
                          What are your favorite sex position?

• 1xz9
                          1xz9 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I don't want to have a list while we're doing it, I just want some specific position. That could give more pleasure.

If your guy is not packing, might as well do positions where you can actually feel his dick to somewhat help to boost his ego

Comment

Try and do it on a sex swing if you really want to try something new

Comment

• Cupcakeri
                            Cupcakeri commented
                            Editing a comment
                            What position are you talking about exactly? 1xz9

• 1xz9
                            1xz9 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            The sex swing you are talking about. Hello! Are you lost or something?

• Cupcakeri
                            Cupcakeri commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Oh sorry, I was lost there. But are you planning to do this position sooner?
                        Working...
                        X