Positions for men with big dicks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Positions for men with big dicks

Some men are really lucky that we have become well endowed. But as the cock gets bigger, the problems also become bigger. As you can infer, bigger cocks have difficulty in penetration. I believe that I do not need to tell it here that the big cocks could not be fully inserted easily in any holes that you could think of. So what could be some of the best positions that we could do in order for a deeper penetration to happen? Any suggestions?

I am a woman so there is no way for me to comment on the positions as I would simply not know those. But a full penetration should not be done when a man has a big dick as it would be very painful on our side. Just be gentle if you have a big one.

Comment

• BuiltToLast
      BuiltToLast commented
      Editing a comment
      I know. I am always gentle on penetrations.

• hardandrough
      hardandrough commented
      Editing a comment
      If you're the one who's in charge during sex, then there's a chance that you would know which positions would be good for the both of you

I had an encounter with someone who really had a big dong. I must admit that having an excessively big cock is a curse as both would have difficulty in handling it. While we had a good time, it hurt a lot.

Comment

• badbadboys
      badbadboys commented
      Editing a comment
      I hope that you had recovered easily from that hurt.

• BuiltToLast
      BuiltToLast commented
      Editing a comment
      What were the positions that you made?

I think cowgirl position would be the best for that but if your girlfriend's vagina is shallow, then I guess achieving a deeper penetration would be impossible.

Comment

• AnnieP
      AnnieP commented
      Editing a comment
      If the girl has a shallow pussy and the guy she's dating has a big dick and a bit dumb, there's a chance that he would try to put it all in even if she tells him that she has a shallow pussy

• Cupcakeri
      Cupcakeri commented
      Editing a comment
      AnnieP If a guy tries to insert it all to a girl with a shallow pussy, she might be screaming like hell then. Poor girl.

• BuiltToLast
      BuiltToLast commented
      Editing a comment
      The cowgirl position is nice but when executed poorly, the cock could sustain a damage. I would not want to have a damaged dick.

I would suggest to let the girl to be in charge so that she would choose the positions that you would be doing and how deep the cock would enter her

Comment

• jerda201
      jerda201 commented
      Editing a comment
      What if she's clueless when it comes to which positions would work for a guy with a huge dick

• BuiltToLast
      BuiltToLast commented
      Editing a comment
      This is a good idea but some women are a bit gentle that they do not want to insert as much as it could still be possible and that would make me feel so low.

Just make sure that your pussy is well lubricated or use lube if you're going to have sex with a guy with a huge schlong

Comment

• MasQue
      MasQue commented
      Editing a comment
      And that you don't go dry fast whenever you're having sex

• Airexadre
      Airexadre commented
      Editing a comment
      Sex with proper foreplay won't need any lube or any weak shit like that

• BuiltToLast
      BuiltToLast commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, lubes are a great help for someone who has a big dick as it helps to slide it easier.

I'm guessing that you don't have any problem when it comes to this topic, right? BuiltToLast LMAO

Comment

• HugKenji
      HugKenji commented
      Editing a comment
      I mean... look at his name. He built to last but satisfaction not guaranteed lol

• BuiltToLast
      BuiltToLast commented
      Editing a comment
      HugKenji Hey, I could last as long as possible. Just having a problem with this big dick.

• BuiltToLast
      BuiltToLast commented
      Editing a comment
      HugKenji Hey, I could last as long as possible. Just having a problem with this big dick. You could even try me to feel the satisfaction that you are looking for.

I think that guys who have big dicks should automatically know which positions would be good for his partner rather than let the girl be the one to try and find the right positions for her

Comment

• hitthesack
      hitthesack commented
      Editing a comment
      There's a chance that some of them already did some research if they knew that they have big dicks

• merrygoround
      merrygoround commented
      Editing a comment
      There are dumb men in this world who have big dicks but only know how to pound but do not care the welfare of their partners. What are we going to do with those dumb big dickheads?

• Danica505
      Danica505 commented
      Editing a comment
      merrygoround take charge whenever the two of you are going to have sex

Comment

• bubblebutt6969
      bubblebutt6969 commented
      Editing a comment
      Delivering a baby is different from a big cock going inside and outside your pussy. Have you tried being pounded by man who has a super big dick?

• sexyme1
      sexyme1 commented
      Editing a comment
      And there are C-section deliveries because they are not capable of pushing the baby out from their vaginas.

• morelove
      morelove commented
      Editing a comment
      Just because most babies pass through the vagina, it doesn't automatically mean that we can easily handle huge dicks

Some girls like penetration like me. but I don't do that often.

Comment

Working...
    X