No announcement yet.

So has anyone ever hooked up in a car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So has anyone ever hooked up in a car?

I've always wanted to have sex in a car. Not while it was moving, lol. But like parked. Just...is there enough room? Is it actually fun? Show me the way, people!

Car sex can be loads of fun but yeah, gotta keep some things in mind. First, consider where you're gonna park the car. Is your driveway secluded? Do you know a quiet part of town? Also keep in mind that if a spot is tooooo quiet a car being parked there might draw suspicion! You don't want anyone calling the police on you, ha. When I'm planning on some frisky car sex I always make sure I'm wearing clothes that are easy to take on and off. Usually I do a dress or a skirt and I might just forget the underwear. It's easier to manouvere in the car and a lot less to worry about at the end. ALSO, this is important, keep something in the car to clean up aferward. Like some towels or wipes. Gross, but practical!

Comment

Oh that's really good advice, thank u! Is it illegal to have sex in a car? Like it's not outside so....

Comment

A car is "technically" private but it's generally parked in more public areas. Even if it's on your driveway if can be iffy. Mostly because like if a kid saw you in your car and her parents called the cops I think you could get slapped for public indeceny. So yeah, stick to sex at night and in more secluded spots, haha.

Comment

Good to know, thank you!

Comment

Yes to car sex! Yes to easy outfits! Also, move over to the passenger seat instead of the driver seat. I once leaned back and hit the horn. It was SOOOOOOO loud. Best to stay away from all the important buttons, lol.

Comment

Car sex is hottttttt. Love it. Obviously make sure the car isn't moving, haha. The best position I find is with me sitting and my date on top of me facing forward. There's a little more room that way, mostly for both of our legs. Or, if you feel like moving you can get in the back seat and stretch out a little more. Have fun, and stay alert! The fear of geting caught is fun but you don't WANT to get caught.

Comment

Those are great position tips, thank you! And yes, I think it's the publicness and fear of getting caught that is so exciting.

Comment

We have a queen sized bed in the back of our Suburban. Makes car sex soooo much easier.

Comment

• leonbronsomGM
                    leonbronsomGM commented
                    Editing a comment
                    when you do your Marathon how does everyone fit ???

• HoneyHoney72
                    HoneyHoney72 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I'm guessing that men would take turns during the drive if it is a marathon

Had car sex just a couple times in my life. Way back many moons ago when I was young we got caught by a cop outside a bar. He tapped on the window and just kept walking. Freakin crazy lol

Comment

Working...
                  X