Everyone, what's your fave position?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone, what's your fave position?

Let's shout out our fave positions! Maybe I'll learn a new one or two, haha. My fave is from behind. With me on my knees facing forward. I love the feeling from behind and usually my girl and her strap-on can get even deeper. If I had to pick a second fave position it would be me on top.

My fave is definitely doggy style. Love poundning into someone. I like it with her on the bed at the edge and me standing on the floor behind her. Get so deep that way!

Comment

Reverse cowgirl! Her on top but facing away from me. Damn that feels good.

Comment

Great minds, badboyz. Reverse cowgirl is my fave too. I usually fight to get into that position, ha!

Comment

I'm not sure what this one is called. I think maybe lotus of something? It's where the guy is sitting cross legged and I sit on his lap and wrap my legs around him. It's super intimate and really hits my g spot. I loooovvvvveeeeeee it.

Comment

Up against a wall! Does that have a name? Haha. It's not the moosstttttt comfortable but it is super sexy and fun fun fun. Sometimes it's hard finding someone who can hold me up though. No offense meant—a human is a lot of weight to hold up!

Comment

I am alllllllllll about 69. I love oral sex: giving and receiving. I get off more from that than actual intercourse, to be honest.

Comment

A little out of the ordinary, but in the shower. Feeling of the water spraying on our bodies is good. Slippery, but good!

Comment

My fave position is me with my vibrator in one hand, ha! Srsly, tho. If I'm being honest I get way more pleasure with myself than I do with any partner.

Comment

my fave position is reverse cowgirl. I just love humping the shit out of guys

Comment

Mine is when he's sitting upright and I'll be on top of him and just do it. I don't know what you call it, but I hella enjoy this position!

Comment

The Eiffel tower

Comment

Working...
                        X