Shower sex???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shower sex???

Ive never tried shower sex and I really want to! I guess its kind of crazy ive never tried, being my age. ive fooled around in the shower sure, but never actually done it. is there anything i need to do that's special? i have one of those tub shower combo things if that helps. thanks!

Shower sex is easy man! nothing to it. u have sex up against a wall? its pretty much the same thing just with water splashing on u. nothing more to it.

Comment

Be careful! I was once going at it in the shower and there was soap involved and the shower floor got super slippery and we totally fell over. Luckily no one was seriously injured. But we did yell really loud and his roommate ran in to make sure we were okay, lol. So that was a bit awkward. shower sex is the best tho, as long as you don't slip!

Comment

I love shower sex as foreplay or the first part of sex. It can be kind of awkward to finish in the shower, is what I mean. But I love the intimacy of the water and the steam and heat. It's so sensual and luxurious. I let my partner wash my body and they wash mine and it is such a turn on. Sometimes we finish in the shower but usually we move it to the bedroom. Although sometimes we don't make it all the way there and just finish on the bathroom floor!

Comment

I have two tips for shower sex. First is to put the shower on a bit early to let the bathroom get really steamy. It is way way way sexier that way, trust! It makes you extra sweaty and is a super big turn on. The second is to try out a play soap. There are a bunch of brand but Lush makes one I love. It's almost like a play doh or clay and it's super colorful and it disolves on your body like soap. Basically it's meant to be played with so you can draw all over your body and really have fun.

Comment

Oh that soap soundes like fun. I'll have to try it out sometime. Always looking for new sex toys.

Comment

Yes, the lush one is so great. And the best part is, it's a toy but it also makes you clean. AND it smells so good!

Comment

Some of the best sex I've ever had has been shower sex. It does take some maneuving but it is so worth it. Also slightly related: hot tub sex.

Comment

Shower sex is definitely fun especially if your partner surprises you by stroking your dick. Or you can be the one to surprise her by kissing her neck, while your hand is teasing her pussy

Comment

Mine as well. Some of the best sex that I've done is in the shower. No need to get me wet before shoving his cock inside of me lol

Comment

Been there, done that, loved it

Comment

I enjoyed it but also got into an accident since we almost both slipped

Comment

One of the best things that I have experienced (sex-wise)

Comment

Definitely enjoyed it. Loved how easy I could slide my cock inside her

Comment

I had this guy who loves it when he does me from behind and my hard nipples pushes against the tiles while water drips from them, really turns me on too.

Comment

• morelove
                                morelove commented
                                Editing a comment
                                oh girl, that's so sexy, I love the fact that i don't have to clean up after sex in the shower, lol
                                Last edited by morelove; 02-09-2018, 03:45 AM.

• hardandrough
                                hardandrough commented
                                Editing a comment
                                I love it when my ex knocks while I'm on the shower, then I know exactly what's coming next, every time he does me from behind while soaking wet, goodness, that really makes me moan so good.
                            Working...
                            X